Privacy and Data Security Attorney Editor at Randstad
Privacy and Data Security Attorney Editor REMOTE
- Location: New York, NY or Remote
- Type: Contract
- Salary: $37.08 per hour
A major public company has a need for a licensed attorney with 2+ years’ experience working as a compliance attorney, 4+ years’ experience with legal research and writing, and familiarity with a broad spectrum of privacy & data security matters
This is a REMOTE position approved for 4 months in duration at 20-25 hours per week. You will work from your own office/home on your own schedule (i.e., no set hours). An extension is possible.
Education: Law Degree
Experience: 4 Years
Responsibilities: You will be responsible for independently researching, writing, editing and reviewing documents to provide practical guidance on how best to accomplish specific legal tasks related to privacy and data security.
- At least 2 years’ experience working as a compliance attorney and at least 4 years’ experience with legal research and writing.
- Familiarity with a broad spectrum of privacy & data security matters, including:
- US federal and state privacy and data security laws, such as Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, HIPAA and HiTech, COPPA, CCPA, FTC Act, FCRA/FACTA, CAN-SPAM, state and federal security breach notification laws, telemarketing regulations, and industry-specific standards, including, for example, PCI DSS; and
- Non-US data protection laws in various regions, including EU (GDPR), Asia-Pacific, and Latin America
- An active license to practice law in any US jurisdiction.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!