Presentation Specialist at BuzzCo - The Buzz Company
Any State USA|Contract
Timing: Contract/ OnGoing
Rate:$28- $33/hr W-2 (adjusted for 1099)
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States and are required to have US residency at the time of application.
Company in need of a Presentation Specialist to be the glue to bring it all together! This multi-talented person can concept, design/illustrate, and efficiently and systematically handle the production of presentations and print collateral.
- Format a 40-50 page PowerPoint presentation for an Enterprise client
- Follow brand standards (Brand Space / templated online guide)
- Proficient with Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Work efficiently to meet tight deadlines. Short-key commands are second nature
- Design Flyers, Infographics, and unique flow-charts
- Create Static images
- Research images for stock photo library
- PPT samples
- Industry experience within an agency or corporate creative department
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
- Genuine interest in people and what makes them tick
- Knowledge/interest in the Advertising and Marketing industries
- Ability to think conceptually, especially when it comes to problem-solving
- Fire in your belly to make it happen
- Self-starter, team player, show initiative, quick learner, organized, great time management skills, ambitious, resourcefulness, sense of urgency/grace under pressure, punctual, hard-working, detail-oriented, and a conscientious team player
- Ability to find positive solutions to sensitive problems
- Ability to shift from project to project when needed
- Good listener
- Solid communicator both in writing and verbally
Tip The Scales:
- Able to create an Interactive PDF with Adobe Acrobat
We appreciate your time in reading the entire job description. Before reflexes jump in, please pause. Does the above truly describe your skillset? Will the work + life balance integrate well with your discipline and work ethic? If yes and yes, we’d like to know you better!
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more