Practice Consultant at Kira Systems
at Kira Systems
Toronto, Ontario, Canada or Remote US
Kira Systems is looking for an exceptional Practice Consultant to work in our dynamic Sales organization.
In this role, you will take the knowledge you’ve gained working at a law firm, combined with a passion for technology, and deliver critically important support and guidance to our users. You will partner with our prospective and current customers, who are working on projects in your areas of expertise, to maximize their return on investment.
You will represent our company as a subject matter expert in your area, and work with internal teams to provide valuable content to our users – connecting the dots between the practice of law and how our technology can help.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Become an expert in Kira’s use cases, products, and workflows and support both pre- and post-sale initiatives in your areas of expertise
- Work with firms and organizations in your region to understand their use cases and pain points, and provide strategic and substantive guidance throughout their Kira projects
- Deliver detailed and substantive training sessions to users as appropriate, and/or supervise and participate in training sessions delivered by others
- Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of the firms and organizations you work with
- Represent Kira Systems by speaking at conferences and other events
- Work with Customer Success to develop detailed workflows and adoption plans (both bespoke and generalizable)
- Work with Customer Marketing to organize and participate in user events (live as well as virtual) that include substantive content about Kira use cases in your knowledge areas
- Identify new use case opportunities in your area and work with our Product teams to explore their feasibility
What You Bring:
- 3+ years working in a large, top tier law firm, either as a practicing transactional lawyer or in a knowledge management or innovation role
- Client focused, personable and engaging demeanor
- Creative and resourceful problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Excellent presenter and communicator who is articulate, passionate and knowledgeable
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and not intimidated by trying something new
- Exceptional attention to detail and highly organized
- Empathy – your first instinct when asked for something is to try to find a way to say yes
Why Join Kira Systems?
- Team. Our team is filled with smart, curious, independent, self-motivated, and nice people. Together, we have a happy and fun team culture.
- Personal Development. We work on challenging problems. It’s hard, in a good way.
- Technology and Design. Machine learning is driving a new industrial revolution, and it’s terrific to work closely with this impactful technology. Moreover, we care about great design and a great customer experience.
- We are scaling. So there are lots to still discover and develop – which makes for a great learning environment where you can build experiences and lots of opportunities for you to dig in.
- We are in the news! We recently received $50M USD Series A investment from Insight Venture Partners and have been named one of the 25 most sought-after startups in Canada in 2018.
- Lots of benefits and perks
Kira Systems believes that at the foundation of our success are the people who work here. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe our diversity is a driver of success at our company. Any race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status are welcome here. Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the selection process.
We are open to candidates from different geographies that would be willing to relocate to Canada and would provide support to help with this transition.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!