The Energy Impact Center is a Washington, DC-based research institute focused on Deep Decarbonization. We’re growing fast and could use your help building the team and setting the culture!
A great podcast starts with a great host. Titans of Nuclear, a premier science podcast focused on Nuclear Energy’s role in combating climate change, is looking for an additional interviewer for its rapidly expanding production. Someone with a unique capacity to masterfully highlight relevant content and ask creative and enthusiastic questions across a wide range of energy and environmental leaders.
Location: Remote or in Washington DC
Time: 20-40 hours a week
- Research and contact potential guests
- Qualify guests expertise level and perform basic audio training
- Conduct hour-long interviews (up to 10 per week)
- Review interviews and create editing markup notes
- Manage data and publish to website, iTunes, and youtube
- Rinse and repeat…
- Work with our broader team of audio & video engineers on a regular basis
- Exceptional organizational skills, and ability to prioritize work
- Comfort with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility
- Peppy and curious personality
- Trained in journalism, marketing, or communications with a deep interest in science & technology
- Trained in science or engineering…with the personality of a TV show host 😉