Performance Marketing Manager at Launch Potato
Title: Performance Marketing Manager
Location: United States – Remote
WHO ARE WE?
Launch Potato is a digital media company with a portfolio of brands and technologies. As The Discovery and Conversion Company, Launch Potato’s mission is to be the most innovative, tech-enabled media company connecting consumers to the world’s leading brands.
The company is headquartered in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida, with a unique international team across more than a dozen countries. Launch Potato’s success comes from a diverse, energetic culture and high-performing, entrepreneurial team.
Driven by a growth mindset and advertiser KPIs in mind, you will use audience insights and data to optimize the user experience and revenue generated from sessions arriving on performance marketing landing pages from Launch Potato’s user acquisition channels. You will need to thrive while moving between high-level thinking and getting deep into the weeds. The ideal candidate really understands target audiences and matching audiences with products.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage, analyze, optimize and scale current landing pages to increase user acquisition, drive revenue and margin
- Research, test and implement new advertisers on our platform
- Manage budget, obsessing over revenue and conversion outcomes
- Consistently look for advertiser and content optimization and monetization opportunities for ongoing profitability and growth
- Maintain a blended profit margin average of 115% (with a goal of 130%+) on paid pages within your book of business
- Be able to identify trends across advertisers and/or platforms and make recommendations to maximize revenue
- Assist in developing content strategy that both engages the user and meets client KPI metrics
- Execute A/B tests, mostly focused on advertiser mix, content angle, offer depth and device type
- Work closely with Yield, User Acquisition and Account management teams to identify strategic opportunities and get ahead of challenges
- Deliver critical reporting and analysis to Marketing leadership
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, in order to develop cross-department relationships and keep stakeholders informed of performance
- 3-5 years of experience with Google Search; planning, managing, and optimizing Google Search campaigns
- Proven experience and expertise with SEM
- Experience optimizing on page experience and measuring against deep funnel advertiser KPIs
- Experience using tracking/reporting platforms and/or BI tools
- Analytical skills; a natural inclination to “follow the data” and making decisions and recommendations based on data – must have the ability to turn data into optimizations. You’re obsessed with conversion rates, CAC:LTV, ROAS
- Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, Vlookups, etc.) and the ability to analyze large sets of data
- Strong project management and organizational skills to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong internal communication skills and ability to collaborate with team members across multiple departments to drive projects to completionAbility to work US Eastern Time Zone 9am-6pm; working hours may differ
- Embody the values of Launch Potato: Own Outcomes, Embrace Change, No BS, Team Unity and Hustle
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Agency experience
- Experience with reporting/analytics software such as Looker, Tableau, etc.
- A general interest and knowledge of personal finance
- Superb direct response writing experience for customer copy
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more