Performance Marketer at Advisable
Performance Marketer/Entrepreneur In Residence
What we’re building:
Advisable.com’s goal is to make finding & hiring a top freelancer with any skill imaginable as easy as booking an Uber.
This means providing instant recommendations of talent based on complex client queries across hundreds of specialist skills – backed by a no questions asked money-back guarantee.
We’ve made tonnes of progress towards this goal and have been growing fast, doing 7 figures in bookings since launch. Our clients include companies like Stack Overflow, University of Maryland and SAP, and a number of freelancers have earned over $100,000 from their work on Advisable. Clients love our service with an average freelancer rating of 9.33/10.
However, we’re just getting started and we recently raised $2.5m in additional funding from Frontline Ventures, FJ Labs and some of Europe’s leading angels, including the founders of Supercell and Pipedrive.
What we’re looking for:
Acquisition is a huge part of what we do.
We’ve proven the fundamentals of a highly differentiated client acquisition strategy. We’re applying-esque UA tactics to B2B in a way that’s seldom, if ever, been done before. To help us get this to the next level, we’re looking for a highly-talented paid acquisition specialist to coordinate our approach alongside various freelancers and help us scale it across different paid channels – often via very unconventional tactics.
Who you are:
- First-principles problem-solving attitude – while there are proxies for various elements of what we’re doing, much of it hasn’t been done before. You’ll need to be able to think for yourself.
- Proven ability to get ad channels work at scale – you’ve done this before, albeit in a different space.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: you’re an entrepreneur at heart and are passionate about building new things and defying convention.
- Consumer-focused:you’ve likely mostly worked in the consumer/gaming/mobile space in the past likely in a performance marketing or UA role.
- Full-funnel mindset: you work with the team, freelancers, etc. to experiment the whole way down the funnel. No changes are off the cards.
- Strong feel for what it takes to make A++ content – we’re selling a premium product (5-figure ABV) and everything we do (ad content, design, landing-page content, funnel content, etc.) needs to reflect this. People need to be wowed at every stage of the funnel.
- Strong project-management abilities – you can work effectively with developers, designers, content writers (or whoever you need to make your plans a reality).
- Lean mindset – you know how to hack before you build. You can make anything work at a fundamental level and prove the value before spending the cash building it to scale.
- You’re highly organised & structured – you can manage, track multiple experiments, multiple channels, etc.
- You automate/systematize everything you can – you’re not happy doing the same thing every day. You want to automate/systematize things that are working so you can move onto the next win.
You should apply if:
- You’re passionate about great products: you want to build towards an outstanding product that users love.
- You want to build something with impact: you want what you build to have a significant impact on real people.
- You want to share in the success you help build: we believe in giving significant equity to everyone working with us.
- You believe in creating win-win scenarios at scale: we’ll only succeed if everyone wins from every interaction.
- You believe in constantly striving: we’re constantly working to be better and improving every element of what we do.
- You’re passionate about learning: learning is essential to what we do so we offer a €50/month book allowance.
- You want to work with an A+ team: our team has scaled startups that have sold to Google, built beautiful products across a range of industries, managed leading accelerators, and also worked in the traditional consultancy world.
- You want to work remotely: we’re remote-friendly and offer €1,000 for you to kit out your remote-work setup.
- While getting to know the team: you’re going to be working closely with the team so we have biannual team get-togethers to get to know each other.
- You value autonomy & responsibility: while working effectively with the team is key, we want people we can trust to be responsible for their own work.
- You want to help shape our culture: we’re still a small team so every hire will help shape our culture and company as we grow.
- You have a long-term outlook: we’re working towards building something significant for the long-term.
- You want to live a good life: while working hard is important, we believe that building something significant shouldn’t mean sacrificing your personal life.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!