People and Organisation Coordinator (UTC-1 and UTC+3) at komoot
Location: Anywhere between the time zones UTC-1 and UTC+3; 100% Remote
Komoot is an app that lets you find, plan, and share adventures. Driven by a desire to explore, and powered by the outdoor community’s recommendations, it’s Komoot’s mission to inspire great adventures, making them accessible to all. And we’re good at what we do: Google and Apple have listed us as one of their Apps of the Year numerous times! Today, with over 20 million users and 100,000 five-star reviews, Komoot is well on its way to becoming the most popular cycling and hiking app for people who love adventures worldwide.
About the role
Our fast-growing company is looking for a People & Organisation Coordinator to enable our fully remote team to thrive. As part of the People & Organisation team, you will play a critical role in making us the best employer for the best talent throughout Europe. Whether it’s organizing equipment to remote corners of Romania, managing our team accounts or helping plan our team gatherings, you’ll shine as an all-around whiz who loves staying organized and delivering results quickly.
As our new P&O Coordinator, you will be a part of making our talented, international team thrive. You’ll work closely with and support each member of the team by ordering equipment, answering questions, managing databases, organizing onboardings, and arranging travel. You will have autonomy to define your own processes and improve wherever you can. As part of the P&O team, you’ll be part of creating an industry-leading remote company culture.
At komoot we want to make great adventures accessible to everyone… and welcome all prospective applicants.
Ready for your next adventure?
What you will do
- Keep our team outfitted with the latest devices, tools and home office equipment no matter where they are located
- Oversee, schedule and execute onboardings for new hires once per month
- Manage company accounts and help with reimbursements and spending
- Pick out and organize gifts and swag for our team
- Help answer team questions about vacation, sick leave, benefits, etc.
- Bolster our weekly events calendar by helping to organize remote activities like yoga sessions and cooking courses
Why you will love it
- You’ll join a P&O team who is passionate about supporting our colleagues and leading the industry in remote work
- You’ll join a highly skilled and motivated team who are experts in their fields and keep up-to-date with industry trends and innovations
- You’ll get dedicated time and budget to spend on classes, events, conferences, boot camps, or books for your curiosity and personal development.
- You’ll work with a lean P&O squad and be empowered to define your own processes
- You’ll use and become an expert in the best online tools for project management and digital communication
- You get 38 days annual leaves (including public holidays, which vary by country)
- This is a remote role and you are free to work from anywhere that lies between the time zones UTC-1 and UTC+3. Beach? The mountains? Or a co- working space (covered by us)?
- You’ll travel with us (when safe) for team gatherings in amazing locations several times a year. You can check out this playlist to find out more about how we stay close while being remote. http://bit.ly/39xtIrn
You will be successful in this position if you
- You have at least 1 year experience working as an HR assistant or generalist or provided operational support on HR processes
- You’re comfortable shifting priorities and eager to manage different projects at the same time
- You are super organized and love working quickly without sacrificing quality
- You are constantly trying to improve the way you do things
- You are excited about working with people and want to grow your career in this direction
- You thrive in a digital environment and use online tools to maximize your efficiency
Sound like you?
We want to hear from you! Please send us the following:
- Your CV in English highlighting your most relevant experience
- A write-up (Cover Letter) explaining who you are and why you would like to work with us
- Feel free to send us something that shows us a little more about what you’re interested in, be it your Twitter/Instagram account, or your OpenStreetMap profile if you have one
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!