Payroll and Benefits Manager at Olo
Payroll + Benefits Manager
- NEW YORK, NY
- PEOPLE + CULTURE – PEOPLE OPERATIONS
- We are looking for an experienced and organized payroll and benefits manager to join our team.
- This person will be responsible for ensuring the swift and accurate completion of all employee pay and benefits.
- They will be in charge of organizing and overseeing any updates, changes, or onboarding needs of the company payroll and benefits system.
You can work at Olo’s headquarters on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center or remotely from anywhere in the U.S.
Manage all benefit-related matters including but not limited to:
- Ensure final paychecks are calculated/handled properly based on hire dates and separation,
- Collaborate with managers to ensure non-exempt employees track all time worked,
- Manager all aspects of leave of absences (parental, FMLA, STD, etc.),
- Manage SIT and SUI State process via Namely,
- Assist with our annual compensation study,
- Adjust all comp as changes are made bi-annually, or ad-hoc basis,
- Responding to all employment verification requests, and
- Manage the annual W2 process.
- Communicate plan details to all new hires,
- Ability to answer simple and complex questions of current employees,
- Manage the relationship with our broker team,
- Handle the Annual benefits renewal, open enrollment, and 1099 process, and
- Facilitate 401(k) plan including enrollments, terminations, roll-overs, loans, reporting, and plan audit(s).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, Accounting, Finance.
- 2-4 years of experience within payroll and/or benefits.
- In-depth understanding of payroll and benefits procedures and best practices.
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
- Precise attention to detail.
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Legally able to work in the U.S.
- Olo powers digital ordering and delivery programs that connect restaurant brands to the on-demand world, placing orders directly into the restaurant through all order origination points – from a brand’s own website or app, third-party marketplaces, social media platforms, smart speakers, and home assistants.
- Olo serves as the on-demand ordering and delivery platform across 70,000 locations for over 300 brands, such as Applebee’s, Checkers & Rally’s, Cheesecake Factory, Chili’s, Dairy Queen, Denny’s, Five Guys Burgers & Fries, Jamba Juice, Noodles & Company, Portillo’s Hot Dogs, Shake Shack, Sweetgreen, Wingstop, and more. Learn more at www.olo.com.
- Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center.
- We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, stock options, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like FitBits, rotating craft beers on tap in our kitchen, and food events featuring our clients’ menu items (now you know why we give out FitBits!)
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!