Payments Implementation Specialist at Bloomerang
Payments Implementation Specialist
Remote- US, Indianapolis, IN
Bloomerang combines the best tools, resources, and people to provide a world-class experience for tens of thousands of nonprofits, allowing them to raise more money and do more good in the world. Our powerful software and stellar customer service have made us one of the highest rated fundraising/donor CRM on the market.
In addition to creating thriving nonprofits, we’re also in the business of creating thriving employees. At Bloomerang, you’ll be a part of a mission-driven culture built on the core values of Empathy, Unity, and Transparency. We know the key to our success is our people, and we’re proud to be home to some of the most innovative and skilled employees in the workforce today.
The Payments team helps migrate data to and from the Bloomerang Payments platform. This team works directly with payment service providers, Bloomerang users and internal stakeholders. Their focus is to ensure secure and on-time transfer of customer payments data. As the Payments Implementation Specialist, you will help ensure accuracy, efficiency, and innovation in the areas of payment data, processes, migration, support, and more. This is a critical role to helping scale one of the fastest growing pieces of Bloomerang’s business.
What You Will Do
- Serve as the project manager and implementation specialist for payments implementations.
- Coordinate with internal and external teams to move customers through the payments implementation process.
- Organize large datasets using an understanding of relational databases/CRMs to tie together customer information across multiple platforms.
- Communicate payment-related information clearly and concisely across the organization and to Bloomerang users.
- Establish and develop relationships with external payment processors and internal Bloomerang teams; identifying and implementing best practices and process optimizations.
- Help to create and optimize team processes, documentation, and tooling to scale Bloomerang’s user migration operations.
- Help to identify technical and procedural bottlenecks, support escalation management, and drive accountability across stakeholders.
What You Need to Succeed
- An understanding of relational data sets and experience with migrating sensitive data.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across technical and non-technical audiences.
- A thoughtful, patient, and friendly communication style. The ability to educate our customers and the Bloomerang team about the payments migration process.
- Strong organizational and time management ability, balancing multiple migration efforts at once.
- Proficient in Excel. Familiarity with SQL. Ability to build basic queries and modify more complex ones is a plus.
- Ability to document, communicate, and maintain payment policies and procedures.
- Great teamwork and collaboration aspirations.
- Experience working at a high-growth SaaS company.
- Familiarity with Stripe is a plus.
- Health + Wellness
- You’ll have access to generous health, vision, and dental insurance options, as well as a free subscription to Bright, a wellness platform that offers live and on-demand fitness, meditation, mindfulness, and nutrition classes.
- Time Off
- You’ll get a competitive PTO package that includes 20 PTO days, 3 flex days, 4 optional volunteer Days, 12 paid holidays, as well as paid parental leave.
- You’ll receive a 401k match to help invest in your future.
- Everything you need to be successful, shipped right to your door.
The salary range for this position is: $59,500 – 80,500. You may also be eligible for a discretionary bonus. Actual compensation within the range will be dependent on your skills, experience, qualifications, and location, as well as applicable employment laws.
This is a permanent, full-time, fully remote position. Employees living in Indianapolis, IN are welcome to work from our company headquarters. We do not offer Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance at this time.
Applicants who require accommodations may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation in completing an application.
Bloomerang is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Bloomerang are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more