Partner Strategy and Operations Coordinator at Ripple Labs
As a Partner Strategy and Operations Coordinator on the RippleX Partner Relations team, you work with valued partners and establish systems, processes and relationships that foster innovation, adoption and impact within the XRP ledger ecosystem.
You will play a key role in overseeing the development and implementation of infrastructure to drive partner satisfaction, scalability, and operational excellence for our various partnership teams. You will be responsible for helping the team identify opportunities to improve our processes and implement changes to continuously improve upon what we do today.
You will help coordinate regular engagement with partners, Partners Relations team members and the larger organization including Marketing, Product Management and Business Development. You will also play a role in regular reporting, analysis and planning. This position is an individual contributor role with the potential of adding direct reports in the future and is reporting to the Sr Director of Partner Relations.
Bringing together your attention to detail, service-oriented approach and ability to work cross-functionally you will play a key role in driving the next generation of innovation on the XRP Ledger~
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage day-to-day correspondence with our technical partners.
- Collaborate with product, technology, sales, ops, marketing, and legal to prioritize and deliver strategic initiatives.
- Drive adoption of new partner management processes, focused on increasing the effectiveness of our partnership teams and partner satisfaction.
- Identify key gaps in current processes, opportunities for improvement, and ways to address these opportunities
- Create and maintain forecasting, analytics and partner performance reporting
- Break down project objectives into appropriate and manageable tasks and milestones, assembles and guides both internal and external resources on their execution and progress of the work
- Coordinate best practices throughout the Customer Success teams and ensure/ create alignment and standardization with other teams in the company
- Manage multiple, simultaneous projects with different client
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years of experience supporting partners and/or customers in the areas of software/technology, financial services, FinTech and/or blockchain/cryptocurrency.
- Excellent team-working and interpersonal skills, able to build trust and confidence among customers, suppliers, partners and colleagues
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities
- A strong sense of ownership, and an empathetic attitude that the customers’ problem is my problem
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven project and program management experiences
- Comfortable with Customer Relationship Management and reporting tools.
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, S o Paulo, Toronto, Reykjav k, Washington D.C. and Dubai.
WHAT WE OFFER The resources and support to be your best at work and beyond:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting – business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees. Interns – please discuss benefits with your recruiter.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU Applicant Privacy Notice and our California Applicant Privacy Notice for reference.