Paid Social Media Manager at Vivino
Paid Social Media Manager
- United States
- Full time
We’re changing the way people enjoy wine, and consequently disrupting one of the oldest industries on the planet. By harnessing the power of technology and social behavior, we’ve created the world’s largest – and smartest – wine community and marketplace. Over the next ten years, the global market for online wine sales is expected to grow significantly and Vivino will be at the forefront of this growth. Now is the time to join a fast paced and growing team. Now is the time to join a fast paced and growing marketing team in San Francisco (or Remote).
Reporting to the Senior Performance Marketing Manager, you will be a key member of the marketing team helping to define and manage our social media strategy across paid channels. You are a highly analytical, organized and ambitious marketer, excited by the opportunity to lead Vivino’s paid social media strategy across the globe. You will have strong relationships with key stakeholders across the company including Brand, Product, and Operations. Using data and insights, you will develop business cases for new marketing opportunities across different platforms, strategies, etc.
- Responsible for campaign setup, execution, reporting and optimization to drive performance indicators in alignment with marketing objectives
- Actively monitor and evaluate campaign performance in platform, leveraging insights and trends, and provide data-backed recommendations to internal media partners and stakeholders
- Recommend and execute “test and learn” campaigns to expand on internal knowledge and best practices
- Strategically manage the paid social media channel relationships and contribute to the development and refinement of any new channels
- Partner with design team to develop custom creative assets most appropriate for our various partnerships
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Product, Operations, Country Managers, BI, and agency partners to deliver against clear campaign goals and measurement KPIs
- Provide optimal budget forecasting and/or allocations recommendations across paid social media channels and programmatic, leveraging first-party and any third-party data, with the focus of achieving maximum reach, scale, engagement effectiveness, and performance efficiency
- Anticipate trends and keep your finger on the pulse on digital marketing innovation and embrace a variety of media/business topics
- Apply research, identify new market trends, develop POVs, and keep the team informed of new opportunities
- Deliver against sales and ROAS targets and analyzing detailed KPIs/reporting to support continued marketing objectives/goals
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 2 – 5 years paid social media experience with an emphasis on execution and analysis
- Experience managing paid social advertising campaigns in ecommerce across web and app
- Data-driven and experience using Excel, Looker, Tableau or Datorama to gather and evaluate data to inform strategies and optimizations
- Always be testing mindset required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to articulate and communicate expertise broadly
- A self-starter who can work successfully on multiple projects in a fast pace and process-oriented environment
- Excellent organizational, time management, and cross functional collaboration skills a must
- Knowledgeable of the online advertising ecosystems and the diverse MarTech/DataTech landscapes is a plus
- BS/BA degree or equivalent level of industry experience
TRUSTED BY MILLIONS TO DISCOVER AND BUY THE RIGHT WINE EVERY TIME
Vivino is the world’s largest online wine marketplace and most downloaded wine app, powered by a community of millions of wine lovers. Vivino’s unique wine shopping experience leverages community data to suggest personalized wine recommendations for each individual user. In addition to making wine discovery fun and effortless, Vivino is the best place for wine drinkers to buy wine. The Vivino app is available for download on Android and Apple devices. We are a fast paced, growing team with offices in San Francisco, California and Copenhagen, Denmark. We also have teams around the world in: the UK, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Ireland and Hong Kong.
Our team is passionate about our core purpose – to empower people everywhere to enjoy wine to the fullest. We do that every day by building technology and leveraging data that puts the power back in the hands of the consumer. We do not see wine as a commodity, but as an offering of a cultural experience that was once out of reach for many, but is now open to everyone.
VIVINO’S FIVE CORE VALUES ARE:
- Always Strive for Better
- Work Together
- Earn and Offer Trust
- Be Approachable
- Lead with Data
VIVINO OFFERS EMPLOYEES OF OUR SAN FRANCISCO TEAM:
- Unlimited paid time off
- 100% medical coverage
- A stocked fridge & catered lunches twice weekly
- Discounts on wine purchases
- We also learn about and explore the wonderful world of wine together on a regular basis through tastings and events
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Vivino is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status and veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!