Outbound Agent at Demant
Remote Outbound Agent
- Department: HearingLife Telemarketing
- Job Locations: US
- Job ID: 2020-7788
At HearingLife, we are committed to delivering unsurpassed hearing health care by placing your individual needs first. We pledge to provide affordable, custom-tailored solutions supported by our professional and dedicated staff.
As an essential member of the HearingLife Call Center team, the Remote (Work from Home) Customer Support Agent is responsible for outbound calling to prospective and existing patients throughout the United States, supporting our many HearingLife Clinics.
Our top performers have the potential to earn commissions to bring their total compensation to $50,000.00 per year!
- Must be available during agreed upon hours at time of hire
- Interact professionally and politely on the telephone with prospective patients and hearing clinic staff.
- Maintain accurate records of calls and outcomes in the computer systems.
- Make outbound calls to hearing clinics and prospective patients for appointment follow-up.
- Meet minimum number of outbound calls per hour and/or minutes on phone calls per shift.
- Schedule appointments accurately based on customer protocols or conferences calls to independent hearing clinics.
- Book and track appointments in multiple systems.
- Answer customer questions.
- Communicate and explain the value and benefits of using the service.
- Maintain patient privacy in compliance with HIPAA federal guidelines and practice policies.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Professional and proactive customer service skills.
- Excellent phone manner, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Proven listening and closing skills.
- Excellent computer navigation skills (move between multiple widows and programs).
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- 1-year prior work at home experience.
- Existing, reliable high speed internet connection.
- Quiet, noise free home office space that is free of distractions.
Current Patient Support Center (PSC) agents should meet the following criteria:
- In current Customer Support Agent role for at least 90 days
- Have maintained and average of 5.0 ops per FTE with 50% show rate in last 60 days
- Employee is in good standing
Company equipment will be provided at time of hire
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!