Operations Specialist at Bitso
at Bitso (View all jobs)
Working At Bitso
We are a diverse team that takes pride in understanding the perspectives of others. We fully embrace working remotely and we are eager to act, improve and accelerate progress inside and outside of our organization.
To drive revolutionary changes in society and make crypto useful, we delight our customers with world-class products, deep care, and intentional empathy.
As the Operations Specialist you will be responsible for directing the leveling up of our operations area beyond the stars!
Here you will have the freedom to bring innovation to our processes, helping to ensure efficiency and quality for our day to day.
Head of Operations Latam
Who You Are
Failure to meet any of the following required qualifications could result in an automatic rejection.
- Proven English fluency.
- Results-orientated with at least 2 years of experience delivering successful projects and proven process improvements through automation
- Strategic mind-set using metrics/data to help the senior managers take decision
- Team player with experience in working with different areas of the company and building relationships and strategic alliances
- With a restless spirit always looking for process improvements and the “why” of doing things the way we do
- Diligent in carrying out daily operational routines, always caring for the internal and external customer’s well being
What You Will Do
- Perform process automation using VBA/Python
- Evaluate standardization of processes, seeking efficiency and bringing suggestions for plans to senior management, helping to execute them
- Help spread the culture of “Drive change” and “Be an Owner” being an ambassador of the area in this regard
- Carrying out daily operational processes, such as reconciliations and problem solving
- Develop efficient KPIs and dashboards, in additional with a monthly briefing, helping senior management to create action plans
- Create alliances with internal areas (finance, compliance, fraud, customer support, etc.), ensuring better alignment of flows and communication
- Participating in strategic projects development
Who We Are
With over 5 million users, Bitso is the leading cryptocurrency platform in Latin America. We are developing the cryptocurrency ecosystem in the region and enabling financial inclusion. We believe crypto is the future of finance, and we’re committed to making it useful by providing equal access to safe and intuitive financial products.
We are here to make a lasting impact on our customer’s lives and we do so by embracing our core values:
- Be Human: we delight our customers through great products, deep care and true empathy. We are humble and we take pride in understanding the views of others to help us see the full picture.
- Drive Change: we’re fearless pioneers committed to unlocking the crypto revolution for humanity. We move fast, take risks and work together to drive lasting impact.
- Choose Bold Honesty: we seek the truth, especially when it’s uncomfortable, in our teams, products and business reality because that will uncover where we need to focus.
- Be An Owner: our sense of urgency makes us have a bias towards action, where we prioritize exceptionally and are wise in allocating our time to ensure we always deliver creative and innovative results.
Learn more about our culture and values.
Compensation & Benefits
At Bitso, you are taking the front seat on the edge of crypto innovation, creating the next generation of crypto-powered products.
So for those willing to commit, adapt and pioneer the most important change of the century we offer:
- Me Time program, including unlimited paid time off.
- Remote-first work environment.
- Employee Stock Option program.
- Zero trading fees through our Bitso app.
- Extended Family Leave policy: all birthing parents, non-birthing parents and adopting parents are eligible for a 4-months leave.
- Premium health, dental and life insurances in Mexico, Brazil and Argentina.
- Mental wellness platform.
- Volunteering days.
- Subsidized caregiving for children, adults or pets.
- Monthly stipend for gym memberships, relaxation activities, sports equipment, cooking classes, books, entertainment and more.
Want to leave an undoubtedly legacy with us? Fasten your seatbelt and join this spaceship, where you will find exponential growth and the opportunity to thrive!
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.
- This role is expected to work remotely.
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more