Operations Specialist at HyperVelocity Consulting
- United States
- Full time
HyperVelocity Consulting, a fast-growing IT and Project Management consulting firm and software reseller, is looking for a Sales Operations Specialist in a fully remote position. This person will be an integral part of our team — serving as a bridge between sales and the financial services of the business. You’ll also be an important ambassador for the company, as you’ll interact with our customers to support procurement and payments.
You’ll be responsible for collecting payments using your skills in project management, organization and communications. You will invoice our customers, make sure that our sales team stays on track by providing financial information and burn reports about our customers, and provide financial documents to support business with our clients. You take initiative, are detail oriented, and have strong problem-solving skills.
We’re a small-but-dynamic company – and our business is quickly growing, over 100% per year. We provide professional services on all Atlassian products and are an authorized reseller of Atlassian licenses. We admire critical thinkers with an attention to detail and killer communication skills. Sound like you? Read on.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitor cash flow, record incoming payments and ensure our bills are paid on time
- Onboard new vendors and contractors in Gusto or for ACH and wire payments
- Review contractor invoices and ensure contractor hours match client billings
- License reselling support – support the Atlassian license resale business by generating license quotes, license agreements and assisting with license procurement
- Create invoices based on time logs, milestones achieved, or retainer contracts, complete customer procurement forms, request PO’s, review PO terms & conditions, register in client portals, record payments
- Set up time tracking for new customer projects, update internal master customer list pages, review new contracts for payment terms, insurance requirements, and other pertinent information, provide Certificates of Insurance when requested
- Reconcile received payments in Quickbooks, send reminder notices for late payments as necessary
- Make sure Salaried (automatic) & Part-Time (manual) Payrolls are run twice monthly, run bonus or reimbursement payrolls as necessary
- Support Sales and Accounts teams by providing project burn reports, flagging accounts that are burning over or under hours
- Support the Director of Operations as requested
Please apply if the below describes you:
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in similar roles
- Excellent customer service skills – this is a customer facing role
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- You are a curious person, willing to ask questions and help us figure out how to improve our processes
- Extremely detail oriented, patient, organized with the ability to juggle shifting priorities and track multiple efforts at once
- Ability to handle many incoming tasks in an manageable, organized and prioritized fashion
- Experience working with Quickbooks
- You are legally authorized to work in the US (we cannot sponsor visas)
- You will agree to security and background checks
Bonus Points for:
- You’ve previously worked for an IT or professional services consulting firm, or a software reseller
- If you’ve worked with any of the Atlassian products (Jira and Confluence specifically) or Gusto or Bench before
- Experience working with Sales and Sales Teams
- 100% Health Insurance covered for full-time employees!
- Unlimited Paid Time off
- Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Join a small but global team of experts in a rapidly growing consulting firm! Grow your responsibilities and opportunities in this fast-growing field!
HyperVelocity Consulting is an equal employment opportunity employer which means we provide equal access and opportunity to anyone who qualifies, regardless of sex, race, age, color, religion, mental or physical disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression and/or military status. Covered groups cannot be excluded from participation in employment opportunities.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!