Operations Manager, Coaching at Ellevest
Title: Operations Manager, Coaching
- Location: Remote
At Ellevest, our coaching teams are committed to giving life-changing financial and career guidance to women, non-binary folks, and our allies every single day. In this role, you’ll help our coaching team with long-term operational strategy while also rolling up your sleeves and helping with the day-to-day workflows. You’ll be an important part of creating amazing experiences for our clients behind the scenes. You’ll help us scale our services, manage third-party integrations, and streamline our processes. Your impeccable attention to detail and tendency to look for ways to make things more efficient will enable Ellevest to get more money in the hands of women by bringing financial planning and career services to everyone who needs it.
You’ll be our go-to person, helping with everything from scheduling coaches’ availability, improving scheduling workflows, managing our workshop schedule, managing clients’ pre-session questionnaires and workflows, drafting data requirements, developing training materials, and more as needs arise.
- Work collaboratively with the money and career coaching leaders to streamline processes, identify critical training needs, and develop and implement appropriate solutions for the growing team.
- Ensure consistent work processes across coaching teams and share best practices for delivering a seamless end-to-end coaching experience
- Research and recommend new third-party tools to help solve operational complexities of a growing team
- Work with the data, lifecycle, product, and engineering teams to launch operational improvements that will save time for both clients and coaches, streamline the overall experience, and limit human error
- Maintain the day-to-day operations of the online store by adding additional sessions when they are ready to launch and updating existing sessions as needed
- Manage coaches’ availability in our calendaring system
- Organize the monthly calendars for workshops, small-group sessions, and B2B partnerships
- Build and manage Zoom events, and help support our coaches during events by answering basic questions and managing the chat
- Collaborate with coaches to identify, test, and execute client follow-up strategies
- Send templated emails with personalized reminders to clients
- Facilitate the flow of coaching data between different systems for our coaching and data teams
- Monitor live event attendance and capacity
- Share and collaborate with the marketing team to promote events in channels such as weekly newsletters, social media, and more.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience researching, integrating, and training employees on new technology and third-party tools
- Extraordinary attention to detail; nothing escapes your notice
- Impeccable written communication skills, including grammar and spelling
- A tendency to find the most efficient way(s) to complete work, and the willingness to speak up about inefficiencies
- The ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced and dynamic remote work environment alongside an amazing team
- Passion for our women-oriented mission
Ellevest was built with a mission to get more money in the hands of women+. With a money membership that gives access to investing, banking, learning, and coaching and a private wealth management service, Ellevest helps women+ take control of their financial futures. Ellevest was co-founded by Wall Street veteran Sallie Krawcheck. Sallie is chair of the Ellevate Network and author of Own It: The Power of Women at Work. She previously worked as CEO of Smith Barney and Merrill Lynch Wealth Management and as CFO of Citi. Ellevest has raised $70MM from investors including Rethink Impact, Pivotal Ventures, Valerie Jarrett, Salesforce Ventures, PayPal Ventures, MasterCard, Khosla Ventures, Morningstar, and Venus Williams.
Working at Ellevest
Ellevest was founded in New York City, with a thriving team across our engineering, product, marketing, client experience, investments, and operations organizations working throughout the U.S. We place a major emphasis on building a team and working environment where people can succeed professionally and personally. As a team member at Ellevest, you can expect to make a difference through your work, to have a direct impact on the achievement of a very meaningful mission, to significantly advance your career trajectory, and to have room for fun and fulfillment in your daily life. We know that achieving a mission as critical as ours requires incredible talent and teamwork, and team is the most important thing to us.
In 2019, Ellevest was named as one of LinkedIn’s 50 Hottest Companies to Work For and earned a spot on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list of start-ups on the cutting edge of huge consumer, tech, and business shifts both for the second year in a row. In 2017, Ellevest was named one of Entrepreneur Magazine’s 100 Brilliant Ideas, and CNBC listed Ellevest as one of their Top 25 Most Promising Start-ups on a path to becoming tomorrow’s household names. We are working every day to make this a reality and to create a brand and a service that helps women reach financial equality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: Instead of a cover letter, we ask you to answer the three questions at the bottom of this application.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!