Team In Training Operations & Administrative Specialist, Campaign Services – West
US-(REMOTE – Work from Home) | US-CA-Los Angeles | US-AZ-Phoenix
Job ID: 2019-4463
# of Openings: 1
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Type: Temporary Employee
How many people can answer the question, “What do you do for a living?” with the answer, “I help find cures for cancer.” At LLS, employees take our mission seriously. Whether you work in one of our chapters, are an accountant at the national office or a specialist in our Information Resource Center, you work each day on making our mission a reality: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. Join us and give new meaning to the word, “job.”
An enthusiastic professional with knowledge of the Team In Training (TNT) campaign that is able to implement program operations, improve systems and processes, and effectively execute tasks to accommodate the recruitment and cultivation of teammates. Internal-facing support to Campaign Managers, Directors and Volunteer Leadership Teams. Level role is commensurate with experience and area of responsibility.
Work Direction: Works under the direct supervision and training of the Campaign Services Senior Operations Manager
Additional Position Information
Hours: Avg. 35 hours a week / Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm. Hours may fluctuate based on work demands.
This is a temporary position that is guaranteed through June 30, 2020. If additional funding is approved, the temp will take a 60-day break and then the position will continue for an additional 52 weeks.
- Provide back end financial support including invoice processing, coding, reimbursements, charges and fund allocation.
- Manage data entry and maintain all participant information in C360 and department records (personal and emergency info, staff/coach roles, event status, fundraising goals)
- Order supplies and apparel
- Assist in portfolio event set-up in C360 according to Event Strategy timeline.
- Assist in systems data integrity and data entry projects.
- Manage Incentive fulfillment
- Coordinate and launch email and texting campaigns
- Assist with coach onboarding
- Secure training permits and pool space
- Execute administrative tasks related to Events including Facebook Groups, Kick Off Calls, Commitment Management and Event Weekend details
- Additional duties as assigned
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years experience in a professional work environment. Specific TNT Campaign Operations experience is preferred
- Strong knowledge of Team In Training and the mission of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- Strong people skills with a focus on internal customer service and teamwork.
- Excellent time management, emphasizing service excellence and adherence to prescribed processes.
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
- Strong word processing, database management, and computer skills (Microsoft Suite) with ability to collect and organize data effectively.
- Be a self-starter, problem-solver and manage assignments independently with little supervision.
- Ability to work effectively within a highly productive and diverse team setting. Must be persistent, organized, and possess the ability to multi-task effectively.
- May work from a chapter office or from home as agreed upon with position supervisor. If working remotely, employee must provide internet access. LLS will provide the necessary equipment.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Physical demands are minimal and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations
- Work environment is representative and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations
Please apply through the LLS Careers – Temp Portal.
Additional information on Team In Training can be found at: http://www.teamintraining.org
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.