Operations Administrator at Aledade
Title: Operations Administrator
Location: United States
- We are actively recruiting for an Operations Administrator who will work with the Performance Team to support the internal operations of our value-based contracts with commercial health plans and the overall activities of the team.
- The Operations Administrator will be a key liaison for ensuring we meet the obligations of distributing guaranteed per member per month (pmpm) and other incentive payments to our partnered practices in a timely manner.
- This person will also work across the company on any contractual requirements related to provider and practice rosters.
- This role requires an extreme attention to detail and the candidate must have a track record of generating and maintaining systems of record.
- We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/work from home within the US or from our headquarters office in Bethesda, MD (post covid).
The Operations Administrator will be expected to:
To be successful in this role, the Performance Operations Administrator will possess the following qualifications:
- Understand contract terms to enable the distribution of monthly and/or quarterly payments to practice; serve as a liaison between Aledade Finance and Aledade practices/markets to communicate payment distribution
- Distribute practice rosters to payers on a recurring basis
- Keep detailed records of Aledade’s lives under management and participation in our commercial payer contracts
- Maintain team meeting agendas and detailed meeting notes
- Support members of the team and other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of related experience working in the healthcare industry (i.e., health plan, hospital, pharmaceutical manufacturer, government, pharmacy chain, management consulting, think tank) with a proven track record of successfully managing projects and interfacing with internal or external stakeholders.
- Relevant competencies include developing and maintaining customer relationships, project management, and effective written and verbal communication
- Must be results-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- PMP or LEAN certification preferred
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while maintaining focus on key goals
- Thinks beyond their immediate team and contributes to making Aledade holistically better (active engagement in D&I efforts, culture initiatives, facilitating training, leading roundtables, etc.)
- If you are passionate about transforming the healthcare system into one that best serves the needs of patients, doctors, and society, we’d love for you to join us!
Who We Are:
- Aledade is a leader in population health that is using innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the healthcare system.
- We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide physicians with everything they need to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO), revamping the way they practice and getting them back to where they should be: quarterbacking their patients’ health care!
- Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician practices flourishing.
What Does This Mean for You?
- At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn.
- You will work with team members that bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work, united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
- We’ve recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Glassdoor Best Places to Work, a Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation, a Tech Tribune 10 Best Tech Startups in Maryland and Bethesda, Best Tech for Good, Best Workplaces for Millennials, Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces for Parents, and a 2020 Inno on Fire by DC Inno.
That’s because the things that matter to you also matter to us!
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our team-members:
- Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
- Educational Assistant Program
- Robust time off plan (21 days of PTO in your first year!)
- Paid Volunteer Days
- 10 paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
- 6 weeks paid sabbatical
- Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners
- 401(k) with up to 4% match
- Stock options
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Weekly catered lunches
- Jeans everyday workplace
- Gender neutral bathrooms
- And more!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!