Office Assistant (part-time)
CO – Denver
This part-time position (20 hours per week) in our Denver, CO location (or remote) will be responsible for executing Thrivent member reassignments between Financial Representatives (FRs), the Regional Financial Office (RFO) and TFGT (Thrivent Financial Guidance Team), as necessary.
You will help to manage the movement of Thrivent members when reassignment is necessary. This includes individual requests from FR’s, Office Professional’s (OPs) and the TFGT. You will also follow-up and inform FRs and Field Leaders of these reassignments. This may require research on the members and cross-checking in Salesforce (CRM).
- 3-4 years work experience preferred.
- Attention to detail, ability to follow through with tasks and have great organization skills, along with being able to communicate well with FRs/Field Leaders when situations/conflicts arise.
- Experience with or ability to learn software (Microsoft Excel, Salesforce and Business Objects) and CRM Salesforce (desired).
- Good understanding of RFO geography and ability to work with FRs and Field Leaders to explain member assignment rules/system limitations.
- Ability to discern/understand FR intentions and to deal with requests appropriately.
- Must have or be willing to obtain an understanding of Thrivent and membership component of business.