Nursing Script Writer at Osmosis
Nursing Script Writer
- Meet the Osmosis Team
Who We Are
- Osmosis is the fastest growing company sitting at the intersection of healthcare and education; with the sole purpose of uniting the two to impact people’s lives.
- We believe that everyone who cares for someone can learn by Osmosis and collectively, we can develop a more caring world by developing the most caring people.
What You’ll Do
- As part of the Osmosis Team, the Nursing Script Writer will work with the Content Team to deliver the best learning experience possible for our learners.
- While we love key results, key performance indicators, and goals to keep us organized and on track, at our size and stage all roles will evolve.
- Successful candidates will adapt with our ever changing organization.
- As a Nursing Script Writer, you will work closely with our script writing team, which consists of other script writers and editors.
- The scripts you create will be illustrated and turned into one of our amazing Osmosis-style videos!
- You might also be asked to revise scripts based on the feedback from nurses, doctors, and other experts of their respective fields.
- Sometimes, you’ll be asked to participate in team meetings and discussions where you get to interact with members from the video team and many others.
The responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Researching and writing scripts for video and other projects following the Osmosis style guidelines
- Editing and revision of written materials based on feedback from editors and experts
- Take part in team meetings and 1:1s with editors or team managers
- Work with illustrators and voice over artists
This position is 20-30 hours per week and remote. You’re expected to write 1 to 3 scripts from 1500 to 3000 words every week. You must regularly be available during Eastern Standard Time (UTC – 5)
Who You Are
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) with one at least one (1) year of clinical experience.
- Must have strong writing ability
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Receptive to constructive feedback on style and substance
- Able to work remotely (you have a stable internet connection and computer).
- Able to work 20 – 30 hours per week most weeks.
How You Work
- Mission and Value Aligned. You resonate with our organizational values and embody them daily. You are motivated to help us achieve our common goals and shared vision!
- Adaptable. You embrace the scrappy startup mentality. You are flexible and versatile with changes to projects, goals, and strategies. You are comfortable working in an entirely virtual environment.
- Proactive. You seek out new ways to problem-solve both solo or with your team members. You work diligently to produce excellent results, even with limited time and resources.
- Growth mindset-oriented. You are constantly learning and applying these learnings to your craft. You work through change and obstacles to reach resolutions and value the power of “not yet.”
- Solutions Oriented. You see problems as opportunities to act. You love proposing solutions and lean towards problem-solving action.
- Reliable. You get things done on time and if you drop the ball, you’re the first to pick it up. You hold yourself accountable and take ownership for mistakes.
- Caring Communicator. You know the importance of clear, thoughtful communication in a fully distributed environment. You can navigate crucial conversations through mindfully listening to others and clearly expressing your needs.
Must be authorized to work in the US or Canada. All roles are contract to hire unless otherwise specified.
One of our values is to “Open Your Arms”. In line with this, Osmosis is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.
If you have any specific needs that may require a different method for application submission, please reach out to us
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!