Nurse Practitioner Quality Specialist at Forward
Title: Nurse Practitioner Quality Specialist (Remote)
Are you interested in helping define healthcare quality standards in telemedicine? Forward offers members an innovative primary care experience that uses technology and healthcare data to empower patients to take greater ownership and accountability over their healthcare. At Forward, we believe that the future of medicine combines the best attributes of healthcare professionals with the efficiency and grace of innovative technology.
We re looking for Nurse Practitioners (NPs) who are certified by the Board of Nursing, who have 5+ years of primary care experience, and who are interested in working to define Nurse Practitioner clinical quality standards in telemedicine. Ideal candidates will be strong communicators who are motivated to provide high quality, constructive, clinical feedback to peer NPs.
You can read Forward s story here, as well as some recent press USA Today, Forbes & TechCrunch.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
(1) Clinical feedback (e.g., accurate diagnosis made based on the information provided, appropriate care plan recommended, etc.)
(2) Communication feedback (e.g., clinical recommendations provided in layman s terms, matching member tone, using accurate grammar, etc.) and,
(3) Process feedback (e.g., did NP use Forward s tooling appropriately to document the member interaction?)
- Audit Forward telemedicine Nurse Practitioner Forward member chat-based clinical interactions
- Provide feedback to NPs on quality of care provided
- Feedback will encompass:
- Finally, you will provide written summaries of feedback that will be shared directly with Forward NPs. Feedback should be clearly written, succinct, and easily actionable
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
(1) Hours can be scheduled entirely at your discretion given work is asynchronous
(2) Expectation that NP would be able to commit to consistent number of hours per week, and that NP will be available every week (with the exception of weeks marked unavailable for vacation, leaves of absence, tec) to audit subset of NP chat interactions
Preference for candidates with the following:
- A Board Certified Nurse Practitioner with a minimum of 5 years of primary care experience or Nurse Practitioners who completed Residency Programs in Primary Care (certified DNP or MSN)
- A hardworking, detail-oriented individual
- Nurse Practitioners who are motivated by Forward s mission to make preventive care a bigger part of patient lives, and who enjoy reviewing cases and providing detailed, constructive clinical feedback
- NP candidates with flexibility to work 10-15 hours weekly reviewing telemedicine chat interactions
- Nurse Practitioners who completed Residency Programs in Primary Care (certified DNP or MSN)
- Nurse Practitioners with telemedicine experience
Why join Forward?
We want to rebuild the healthcare industry and change the way individuals think about taking ownership over their health. You will be working with a team of hardworking, mission-driven people trying to effect change in healthcare as quickly and meaningfully as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We conform to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!