Nurse Practitioner at CSI Companies
Remote Nurse Practitioner (Part-time)
Location: Cedar Rapids , Iowa
Job # 50586
Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
We are hiring a Remote, Part Time, Nurse Practitioner for our Fortune 500 healthcare client. An active Iowa NP license is required, however this person can sit anywhere in the US.
- 20 hours plus paid on-time availability
- Monday (8am-5pm) 8 hours a day
- Wednesday (8am-5pm) 8 hours a day
- Friday (1pm-5pm) 4 hours
- Must be able to serve on call rotations every other week from 5pm-8am Monday-Sunday $500/per week for on call weeks. On-call calls/action is very light. We have an answering service as the first line and we do not service refills after hours.
Pay is not affected by how many calls you take a day)
Practice only serves a total of 140 patients total.
Supporting the needs of the patients who call into the office on days the physician is not working (physician works Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday mornings). This practice provides care for 140 patients.
Day-to-day activities include, but are not limited to, all the essential functions listed below:
- Provides health information to the caller based on their health literacy and specific areas of interest
- Assist with medication refills as well as answers requests via EMR queue
- Adjusting medications
- Treating common colds
- Handle diagnostic orders (DME, etc.)
- Fulfilling any urgent needs
- Dedicated to providing high quality, professional, customer service
- Experience communicating medical information to a non-medical audience
- Proficient computer and internet navigation skills
- Contacts patients over the phone
What qualifications do I need to have?
- Must hold an active Nurse Practitioner license in the state of Iowa
- 2+ years of experience as a NP
- Experience working a telephonic role is a plus but not required
What Will My Day Look Like?
- We offer a competitive weekly salary and an opportunity for ongoing development that will further your career in the healthcare industry.
- Participate in various projects to help you grow in your career path in the fast-paced healthcare industry.
- You, your team and your manager will share goals, customer feedback and metrics to help you reach all of your weekly goals.
- Attend staff meetings and participate in discussions
- Required to maintain confidentiality and security of documents.
The CSI Companies is a recruiting firm established in 1994 that has been awarded “Best of Staffing” for 5 years in a row. We provide outstanding services to the world’s leaders in the healthcare field as well as other organizations. For consideration, please submit your resume with all of your relevant experience included on it for immediate consideration. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted.
- Weekly pay
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- Paid Training
- Opportunity for advancement upon performance and availability
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!