Nurse Practitioner at Hims & Hers - Hims, Inc.
Hims & Hers - Hims, Inc.
at hims & hers
- Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness.
- Our mission from the beginning has been to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access evidence-based care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives.
- We focus on inclusive, non-stigmatized care for people of all kinds across the US. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live.
- Since launching in November 2017, we’ve become one of the fastest-growing direct-to-consumer brands in history. We invite you to learn more about us by checking out our websites, forHims.com and forHers.com.
We are currently hiring Part Time Nurse Practitioners (Remonte) to join our team.
- Through telemedicine, conduct video consultations and message with patients, including assessing, screening, diagnosing and prescribing medication for patients as necessary
- Provide clinical services to individuals who otherwise may not have access to care
- Adhere to Hims and Hers platform guidelines and policies and complete all required training
- Provide unparalleled clinical customer service through the delivery of prompt and empathetic care on the platform
- Providing clinical care for a variety of conditions, including erectile dysfunction, hair loss, birth control, performance anxiety and more (depending on specialty)
- Masters of Science in Nursing with a concentration in one of the following specialties: adult gerontology, acute care, family, or women’s health
- Active NP state licenses in good standing in at least 3 states
- Have Independent Prescriptive Authority (in states where available)
- 1+ years of experience in clinical practice, exclusive of orientation/training
- Comfortable prescribing a variety of medications such as sildenafil, propranolol, birth control, finasteride, and more
- Excellent written and verbal communication with an emphasis on clarity and compassion
- Skilled at using online tools and technology to deliver care and communicate with patients
- Fluent in additional languages is a plus
- Multiple state licenses is a strong plus
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance (FT employees)
- 401K, PTO and CME Allowance (FT employees)
- Malpractice insurance and tail coverage provided
- Receive comprehensive clinical guidelines and additional training
- Support from a telemedicine operations team dedicated to assisting and improving provider experience
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Online software and technology support