Network Architect at General Dynamics
Network Architect/Engineer (remote)
Any Location / Remote
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public Trust/Other Required:
PeopleSoft System Network Architect/Engineer – As the largest pure-play IT services provider serving the U.S. government sector, GDIT is where you can come to be successful. Join a collaborative team, solving customer issues and accessing an array of resources for your success.
As the network architect and engineer, you bring to the table a high level of theoretical and functional knowledge of big data migration, storage, back-up and recovery. The network architect lead has experience with designing, provisioning, configuring and administering successful network solutions for data migration, storage, back-up and recovery architecture implemented within the DISA DECC. Proven network implementations with high availability, low network latency, data integrity and security are key performance measures for this position.
- Provide enclave design solutions for the DRAS2 program within the DISA DECC – DT&E, Pre-Production and Production environments addressing requirements for a multi-threaded software development and production environment; Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC); Remote Access and 2 Factor Authentication; Software CM and Migration; and Security Information and Event Management tools (e.g., WebInspect, Splunk).
- Develop and review network diagrams and documentation, system architecture document (SAD), memoranda of agreements, procedures and policies, and other documentation to support Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Audit requirements.
- Assists in writing technical and operational management documentation (system design and engineering documents, operational runbooks).
- Identify standards and develop plans for benchmarking and tuning ERP Enclave network hardware and software solutions for optimal network performance to achieve program Key Performance Parameters/Key System Attributes (KPPs/KSAs).
- Collaborate with support teams in the Systems Management, Applications Development, Configuration Management and Operations for optimal system performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent years of experience.
- 10 to 15 years’ experience in leading and architecting Infrastructure projects at DoD agencies.
- Architecture and implementation expertise in DISA environments and high availability applications
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- CompTIA IAT II 8570 or greater certification (i.e. – Security+, CASP, CISSP)
- Clearance Requirement:
IT Level 1 access
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Telecommuting Options:Telecommuting 100%
Work Location:Any Location / Remote
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!