.Net Software Development Engineering, Analyst at Fiserv
.Net Software Development Engineering, Analyst
- Remote, New Jersey
- Job Title: .Net Software Development Engineering, Analyst
What does a great Software Development Engineering, Analyst do?
- Design and develope applications using C#, WPF, Dot Net Framework, ETL tools
You’re the kind of person who has:
- Working experience on Git, TeamCity
- The ability to work independently, strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience with Agile\Scrum methodologies
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and ability to communicate at all levels
- Attention to detail, focus on quality and ability to convert business requirement into technical specification
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- 8+ years of hands-on software development in an object-oriented language, with at least 3 of those years spent working in MS Technology Stack, NET Framework, C#, WPF
- Strong understanding of OOPS, SOLID Principles, MVVM architecture, PRISM framework
- Batch Scripting and Shell Scripting
- Hadoop with Impala
- Strong knowledge of ETL tool. Pentaho ETL is preferred
- Experienced with SQL and Oracle – writing complex queries and database scripts
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Java, Spring boot framework
Learn more about Fiserv:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!