.NET Developer at Big Nerd Ranch
Title: .NET Developer
- Location: United States
Established in 2001, Big Nerd Ranch specializes in client app development and expert instruction from the brightest developers and designers in the industry. When you need an iOS, Android or web app to solve a problem, grow your business or engage your employees, partnering with us is a no-brainer. We provide end-to-end mobile solutions for a range of app development projects, including iOS, Android, full-stack web and design.
Here at Big Nerd Ranch our mission is to empower individuals and organizations to dream big and achieve more through innovative digital product development and training. While being, Brilliant, Curious, Kind, Hardworking, Authentic and Accountable.
We are looking for a strong C# developer to join our team! As a C# Developer, you will have a strong understanding of the C# programming language and experience working with client-server desktop and web applications. This resource must reside in the United States. This candidate can work 100% remote from home.
- Design, development and testing of new features in the applications
- Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process
- Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality
- Work closely with the design and implementation of software projects using C#
- Participate as a team member in fully agile Scrum deliveries
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code
You will be successful in this role if:
- Possess strong C# and .NET software development experience.
- Professional services industry experience is a plus.
- Proven experience with software design and OOD methodologies
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL
- Experience with API development
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with Web services development (SOAP, JSON)
- Strong in Object Oriented Programming, MVC, Design patterns and SOLID principles
- Take ownership of tasks to raise questions and risks early, find creative solutions, and bring them to completion.
- Have a passion for mentoring others and have the ability to communicate with a wide range of people.
Benefits We Offer:
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance; 401k matching, short- and long-term disability
- Retina MacBook Pro and Geek Desk for when you re at the office
- A flexible, remote-friendly and learning based environment where creative ideas are explored and the desire to learn new technologies is encouraged and valued.
- Education is hugely important to us. We want to send you to one conference a year, and if you want to learn about something entirely different we ll train you at one of our bootcamps.
- The fridge is loaded and the kitchen is stocked. Craft caffeine? Check.
- On-site personal training sessions
- At Big Nerd Ranch you’ll be working with the most brilliant, kind, and hardest working people in the solar system. You ll help companies build and launch useful products, and share what you ve learned with the world.
Are you up to the challenge?
Big Nerd Ranch, a subsidiary of projekt202, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!