.Net C# Developer (Remote)
Do you enjoy windows application development? Does the prospect of developing and maintaining a windows service that interfaces between a website and Point of Sale devices sound like your ideal project? If so, Grant Street Group has a project that calls for your skillset.
We are providing the capability to connect our web based software to devices such as credit card PIN pads, check scanners, and printers. Your primary focus will be on the windows service (C# .Net) bridging web browser and peripherals.
What makes you the perfect fit?
- Minimum of 2 years experience in windows application development in a team environment.
- BS degree in CS or equivalent experience
- Advanced level of .NET C# programming
- Experience with Windows Services
What other (optional) skills do we like to see?
- Point of Sale system experience
- Credit card payment processing / PCI compliance
- Integration with devices such as PIN Pads, scanners, printers
- Experience with web services (xml or json)
- Visual C++
- SQL (MySQL preferred)
- Perl or Python
Our extraordinary company culture is the foundation of our unmatched customer service just ask our clients! We reward teamwork, professional excellence, and individual responsibility. Using the best collaboration tools available, we offer a technology-rich work environment that makes it possible for us to support on-site and telecommuting positions tailored to the needs of our employees. If you are passionate about your work, you have entrepreneurial spirit and you want to be on a team of exceptional professionals, then maybe Grant Street is for you!