Multi-Media Specialist at Press Ganey
Location United States – Remote (location open)
Functional Area Learning & Corporate Solutions
Employment Status Regular
About Press Ganey
Press Ganey pioneered the health care performance improvement movement more than 30 years ago. Today, Press Ganey offers an integrated suite of solutions that enable enterprise transformation across the patient journey. Delivered through a cutting-edge digital platform built on a foundation of data security, Press Ganey solutions address safety, clinical excellence, patient experience and workforce engagement. The company works with more than 33,000 health care facilities in its mission to reduce patient suffering and enhance caregiver resilience to improve the overall safety, quality and experience of care.
As a member of the Learning and Corporate Solutions (LCS) team, the Multimedia Specialist conceptualizes, processes, and produces audio, video, animations, and interactive multimedia collateral for a variety of audiences and platforms to support an enterprise learning strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with LCS team members and enterprise stakeholders to develop high-quality digital learning resources including graphics, video, animations, audio, and websites.
- Apply visual design best practice principles to the design and development of static and interactive learning resources while maintaining corporate branding/graphics standards.
- Identify solutions for the storage of video assets for internal and external constituents. This includes the development of custom platforms on internal websites, removable media, third-party platforms, etc.
- Manage inventory of media assets to ensure resources are updated/retired in accordance with established schedules as well as emergent needs.
- Test and troubleshoot media issues for projects across the LCS team.
- Oversee operational aspects of video shoots and other multimedia production including vendor and talent management, equipment, software, site procurement, and communication of timelines and budget.
- Provide technical guidance/support for the production of live virtual learning events (e.g., streaming, site management, etc.)
- Perform usability testing and quality assurance of media elements used across platforms. Ensure media is accessible for all users, including those with disabilities.
- Other duties to support the learning team, as assigned.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in digital media.
- Advanced proficiency with graphic design and video/media editing tools including Adobe Creative Suite and Camtasia.
- Moderate/Advanced proficiency with web-based meeting/training platforms (e.g., Zoom, WebEx, Teams) and related troubleshooting.
- Moderate proficiency with website design and management.
- Moderate proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with eLearning/authoring tools such as Articulate 360 and Adobe Captivate preferred.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Working knowledge of adult learning principles and learning theory preferred
- A life-long learner, interested in industry advancements in digital media and learning.
- Experienced in working and being successful in a virtual team environment.
- Bachelor’s preferred or equivalent working experience.
- Ability to travel up to 15% for internal learning events.
All positions at Press Ganey require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The specific checks are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Press Ganey, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Press Ganey’s employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required for the position.
In order to ensure a healthy and safe work environment, Press Ganey requires all of its associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or have an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to their start date to enter any of our locations or to visit with a client. Associates who cannot receive the vaccine because of a disability/medical contraindication or sincerely held religious belief may request an accommodation to this requirement.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!