Menu Designer – (Remote Position) – 18005823
Basic Purpose–The Menu Designer will develop visually exciting, on-trend, and segment-appropriate conventional and digital menu design solutions for our independent restaurant customers. The Menu Designer preserves a high bar of creative excellence and collaborative engagement with cross-functional teams to ensure high quality menus, and other deliverables.
- Create exceptional menu design solutions by translating customer requirements, using menu design principles and interpreting restaurant emotional brand expressions.
- Deliver initial menu design concepts, meeting customers scope and strategy, and delivering with in budget and timeline.
- Execute multiple design/copy revisions timely and accurately and prepare final digital files for print production.
- Work within our project management tool for accepting work assignments, inputting key project communication, and tracking hours.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills while performing efficiently in a fast-paced, creative environment.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects in various stages of creative development and production while meeting all critical deadlines.
- Stay current with graphic design trends and have the ability to translate those trends into Best of Class menu design solutions.
- Possess extensive knowledge of and competency with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat). Possess knowledge of HTML/5, CSS an understanding of the limitations of stock imagery and font usage.
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***
- 4-year degree in graphic design from an accredited liberal arts program.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in graphic design
- Must possess and demonstrate an extremely high degree of creativity. Portfolio will be required.
- Must be a self starter
- Ability to thrive in a high-demand, evolving digital environment requiring quick responsiveness while maintaining a strong focus on priorities.
- Must possess a high degree of organization and communication
- Embrace and stay committed to the USF values
This is a remote position that can be located anywhere within the United States.
Primary Location: IL-Chicago Metro-Rosemont
Shift: Day Job
Job Function: Graphic Design
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel : No