Medical Director – Neurology at PRA Health Sciences
Medical Director – Neurology
- Job Locations: (All) | US-Remote | Canada-Remote
- ID: 2021-71791
At PRA Health Sciences, being kind isn’t just an idea, it is who we are. Our team of Medical Directors are the kindest, most brilliant in the industry. Being a Medical Director is more than just your average opportunity, it’s a chance to make a difference on a grander scale.
This position can be home based anywhere in the continental U.S. or in any of our U.S. PRA offices.
We are currently looking for a Medical Director/ Senior Medical Director specializing in Neurology to join our global Medical Affairs team.
Working in a fast-paced, client-focused global environment, our Medical Directors play a pivotal role in our project teams and our company. Your medical expertise will be called upon throughout the entire life cycle of a project including partnering with global Business Development for requests for information and attending bid defense meetings to raise our profile as the chosen partner for our clients for their projects.
PRA Health Sciences provides an expansive global network of resources network of resources necessary to help the most people possible. Medical Directors are granted the opportunity to take their experience and expertise farther than ever before, while never losing sight of the ultimate goal – improving the lives of real patients in the real world.
Your role entails:
- Providing input into the creation of the protocol and other study-related documents
- Participating in discussions with regulators, key opinion leaders, senior management and our clients
- Delivering training to external project teams and PRA colleagues
- Reviewing medical data on the indication, inclusion / exclusion criteria and other medical issues to ensure our overall project deliverables are achieve
- Sharing your vast medical expertise at investigator meetings, kick-off meetings, and client face-to-face meetings
- Working closely with our Drug Safety teams to evaluate Serious Adverse Events and to develop Safety Management Plans, Pharmacovigilance Plans and Risk Management Plans
- Maintaining a strong consultative relationship with the client throughout the project life cycle
- Medical Monitoring
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have the following:
- A medical degree with license to practice and board certification in Neurology
- Experience in the desired therapy area is essential, ideally with experience in phase II-III studies either in industry or as an Investigator
- Experience writing clinical study reports, poster presentations, and manuscripts for publication in a scientific journal is preferable
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!