Media Writer – Bilingual at Phoenix Marketing International
Remote | Entry-level
Phoenix Marketing International
- Bilingual (Night Shift)
- Location: Remote
- Job Code: 48
- # of openings: 1
About Phoenix Marketing International:
- At Phoenix, you will experience an entrepreneurial culture and collaborate with team members who are innovative and passionate about their work.
- Founded in 1999, Phoenix Marketing International has over 400 employees across the globe, including New York City, Oldsmar, Boston, Branchburg, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Hamburg, Mexico City, Toronto, Shanghai, Sydney, Munich, and London.
- Phoenix MI is considered one of the Top Research Firms in the US (American Marketing Association Gold Report), and is one of the fastest-growing Market Research firms in the world.
- Phoenix MI works in all major industries, helping its clients build and measure brands and communications, create and refine the products and services that they deliver, and optimize their customers’ experience.
- Come join the Phoenix team!
About the Position:
- Phoenix Brand Effect measures the effectiveness of television advertising, product placement, and viewer engagement with TV and the Internet.
- Our team is comprised of results-oriented research professionals with extensive experience and passion for the industry.
- The Media Operations team in Brand Effect of Phoenix Marketing International is seeking out creative individuals who would be responsible for creating online surveys based on Primetime TV and Sports programming.
- Writers in this role view TV shows on a variety of networks, identify branded integrations, and then create survey questions and responses about the show content.
- Writers are trained in strict methodology, proprietary software, and a specific writing style.
- Writers may also have contact with Researchers who communicate high-priority client needs and asks.
- Completed surveys are then reviewed, edited, and published for next day data collection in which panelists are asked to take the surveys based on the programming they viewed the night before.
- Data is then collected and reported on by our client and research teams, which is reported back to clients on how their content was received by audiences.
- Evenings starting at 7:30 PM with at least one required weekend day (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday).
- Shifts end between 3:30 AM – 6:00 AM, based on production needs and time of year. Telecommuting privileges will be reviewed based on performance.
- Watch US TV programs and write survey questions about memorable plot points.
- Be flexible to schedule changes that align with business needs
- Meet metrics and productivity benchmarks
- Accept feedback from Media Specialists (content editors) and Management
- Seek out stretch opportunities, such as organizing workshops and writing genre guides, to provide ongoing training to writers
- Analyze and record Brand Integrations in TV programming
- Demonstration of high quality and productivity
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Strong understanding of the English language and grammar
- Strong understanding of the Spanish language and grammar
- Great attitude and ability to work within a team environment
- Proven ability to produce deliverables in a deadline-driven environment
- Preferred but not required – experience in writing (technical, creative or other styles)
Phoenix Marketing International is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!