- United States
- Full Time
- Mid Level
TeamSnap is seeking a highly motivated, experienced and curious marketing technologist to manage our entire martech stack as well as administration of our marketing web properties — predominantly teamsnap.com. You’ll be working closely with marketing stakeholders, design and our front-end developers to enable all LOBs to successfully execute technical initiatives.
TeamSnap is an award-winning communication and management service for recreational and competitive sports teams, tournaments and organizations. With over 20 million enthusiastic customers in 195 countries, TeamSnap is indispensable for teams, clubs and leagues worldwide.
We value trust, communication and fun more than big company policies and rules, and we thrive on empowering our people instead of controlling them. TeamSnap has been named to Outside Magazine’s list of Best Places to Work three consecutive years.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for our entire martech stack that includes a whole bunch of tools, Google Tag Manager implementation and management, and administration of our marketing web properties — predominantly teamsnap.com. You will lead technical solution evaluations to help TeamSnap gain operational efficiencies.
You’ll be working collaboratively with marketing and design to:
- Set up tracking using Google Tag Manager and the DataLayer to pass key business and usability metrics to Google Analytics.
- Audit and improve the accessibility of the marketing site.
- Enable PMMs and channel owners to successfully complete digital campaigns.
- Troubleshoot bugs within the stack and web properties.
- Monitor the website for performance issues.
- Create web form and Pardot connections.
- Manage website integrations such as SnapEngage.
- Stay on top of and manage necessary CMS upgrades.
- Assist with A/B testing setup.
Some things that are important:
- You have a proactive and curious mindset focused on finding new and creative solutions
- Troubleshooting fills up your cup
- Quickly reviewing and understanding API’s, SDK’s and technical documentation is your jam
- You enjoy becoming the subject matter expert of any marketing tool and passing on that knowledge to other marketers so they can succeed
- You have experience utilizing Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager as a developer
- You know how to lead evaluations and vendor selection, including writing business requirements
- You’re a data-driven thinker and problem solver
- You are comfortable working with marketing stakeholders, designers and engineering
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are self-motivated and able to work autonomously and collaboratively
- You like to smile and have a sense of humor
Other things that would be nice to have:
- Experience with Salesforce API
- Experience with Pardot, web forms or similar automation tools
- Some HTML and JS experience
- Be a TeamSnap user (sign up for a free trial to see what we’re about)
- Ability to talk to animals, Doctor Doolittle-style
We are headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but this job is remote (unless you happen to live near Boulder, in which case you’re welcome to come to the office). TeamSnap is a mostly-distributed company, so you must be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same physical location as you or each other.
- Work on a product that people use and love
- While we’re still relatively small, we’re not a fly-by-night startup; we’re the leader in a massive market
- We have a proven revenue model, an experienced executive team, solid funding, and a strong strategic plan
- We have fantastic benefits, and you’ll have a stake in the company
If you’re looking for an opportunity to show off the very best of your skills, in an environment of trust, respect and flexibility, this might very well be the best job you’ll ever have. We’re passionate about helping our customers spend less time organizing and more time playing.
Benefits and Perks
We offer competitive salary and benefits, lots of opportunity to develop professionally, and the ability to demonstrate what you can achieve. TeamSnap is still small enough that your actions will help drive our success. Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/dental/vision for you and your family
- Education reimbursement up to $1,500/yr
- Wellness stipend of $50/mo
- Up to $300/yr to donate to charitable causes
- Free TeamSnap service for your family and friends
- Free TeamSnap swag.
- Flexible PTO and vacation policy
Diversity and Inclusion
TeamSnap is a company built around trust, kindness and collaboration, where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are celebrated and valued. This is a place where everybody belongs.