Marketing Specialist at Very Possible
- REMOTE /
- SALES + MARKETING /
- FULL-TIME REMOTE
Very is looking for a motivated Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team. The right candidate will be passionate about both marketing and technology and be ready to plug into an efficient, high-performing group. What makes you right for the position? You’re a self-starter with great communication and organizational skills, an eye for detail, and a desire to become a top-notch marketer.
You will be responsible for the execution of many core marketing functions across multiple channels, including social media, web content, program coordination, and more. Above all, you will need the ability to learn, the desire to grow (personally and professionally), and the drive to ensure quality in everything you touch.
- Coordinate and schedule social media posts for all company social profiles, as well as the personal profiles of company executives
- Handle day-to-day management of employee social advocacy platform
- Format, schedule, and select imagery for blog posts and other web content through Hubspot CMS
- Write and publish employee bios to the Very website when new hires join our team
- Draft and submit applications for Very to various award programs for technology, company culture, and consulting services throughout the year
- Coordinate sales & marketing follow-up process for event leads — uploading contact information to Salesforce CRM and notifying appropriate parties when leads are ready to engage
- Assist in content creation, virtual & in-person event planning, and campaign management in Hubspot and Salesforce
- Work with external agencies and vendors to help execute marketing programs
- Collaborate with other internal teams including sales, engineering, and HR to help execute on strategic marketing initiatives
- Skilled in writing and editing content with attention to detail
- Strong prioritization, organization, and time management skills
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working in a fast-paced, always changing environment
- Experience working with multiple internal and external stakeholders to coordinate programs effectively
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications preferred
- Experience managing company social media profiles
- Experience working with CMS (Hubspot preferred)
How You’ll Be Compensated
We believe in a transparent, fair compensation structure and have developed our own open salary formula. Depending on your skill and experience, you can expect your base compensation to be $35,000 upon joining the company. We also offer performance bonuses, a generous maternity/paternity leave policy, 401K matching, and numerous other employee benefits including reimbursement for home office equipment and gym memberships.
Very has been a remote company for almost 10 years, and over that time, we’ve honed best practices and created a playbook for effectively communicating with each other and with clients. While we don’t have a physical office, our collaborative culture and annual in-person company retreats create a tight-knit and dynamic work environment.
Our clients come to us for answers to their thorniest questions. What we bring to the table is a world-class product team ready to deliver end-to-end IoT solutions.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!