Marketing Operations Manager at Bevy Labs
Marketing Operations Manager
- at Bevy
Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build, grow and scale their virtual and in-person communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an Enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Duolingo, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research for the community industry. In May 2020, we raised a $15M series B investment to fuel our continued success and category expansion into virtual conferencing and events technology.
About the role
The Marketing Operations role is critical and pivotal as we scale our business in new B2B verticals. The role’s focus on managing campaign infrastructure, marketing metrics and inbound lead generation requires breadth of marketing platform experience that includes: Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Linkedin Sales Navigator and other tools that ideally include Zapier, G2 Crowd, Capterra, Zoominfo and Social platforms. This person needs to have the intellectual drive to fine-tune and manage our marketing systems and reporting. The Marketing Ops Manager needs to have a passion for process, documentation and technology. This person should have working knowledge (ideally expert proficiency) with a portion of our tech stack with the ability to quickly learn the rest. This includes: Salesforce (CRM), Marketo (MAP), Jira (Project Mgmt), Google Analytics and Data Studio (Analytics), Zapier (Integration), Agorapulse (Social), LinkedIn Sales Navigator (SalesOps). This person should also bring to the table additional insights on future tools and technology that can improve our Sales and Marketing operations process and playbook.
Objectives for the role
Key impact to the business will be overall sales enablement defined by increased MQL to SQL conversion rates and reduction in customer acquisition costs.
- Manage and own technical aspects of key marketing systems, focused on Marketo and other platforms and tools that extend its utility
- Continually monitor campaign costs, budgets and project delivery, developing robust ROI reporting and tracking
- Manage and own marketing automation, lead enrichment, community systems, and third-party promotional channels
- Create and maintain reporting with full-funnel insights, highlighting key trends to inform improved execution
- Monitor and maintain prospect databases, nurture campaigns and initiate new campaigns
- Work closely with Sales Operations to ensure seamless interface between Salesforce and Marketo and an efficient lead-to-deal lifecycle
- Working hands-on with Product Marketing, develop a deep empathy with our users and test messaging across digital acquisition channels to engage a range of buy-decision influencers, from community manager to CMO
- Drive marketing programs for the Bevy and CMX platforms and services, scaling reach through a range of digital channels
- 3-5 years of B2B marketing operations experience ideally at a SaaS company working closely with Sales Operations
- Experience working with enterprise sales teams and managing lead generation
- Passion for crafting a compelling narrative that drives people to action
- Experience building budgets and programs that drive efficient growth
- A strong background in a strategic marketing or product marketing role
- A love of data and can analyze a marketing funnel; you can identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans
- The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for the leadership team
About the culture
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We’ll want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way. We work to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our team and a better product for our customers and the communities we serve.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!