Marketing Operations Manager at Betterworks
Betterworks is a leading HR software solution that reimagines Performance Management. We empower organizations to achieve excellence through seamless goal alignment, impactful conversations, actionable feedback, and AI-powered insights. Our innovative platform leverages generative AI, data analytics, and continuous performance management capabilities to help employees reach their performance and development goals, cultivate exceptional managers, and drive strategic business outcomes.
The Betterworks Revenue Operations team is hiring a Marketing Operations Manager to partner with marketing and sales to support our marketing operations processes and Technology Stack. Leveraging Hubspot or Marketo, you’ll be responsible for the tools and processes that enable lead capture, nurture, and flow through the revenue funnel.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for supporting and executing campaign and event operations, enhancing the overall marketing process, technology, and workflow, and owning our overall operational strategy for attribution, tracking, and reporting of marketing performance.
The ideal candidate has a passion for data, marketing automation, process improvement, and cross-functional collaboration with marketing and Sales to drive driving business results.
- Manage and administer marketing automation in Marketo or Hubspot, along with key supporting tools like Google Analytics, 6Sense, Qualified, and more. As a company, we pride ourselves in keeping up with AI and new technologies and will expect the same from you.
- Partner with internal stakeholders from marketing, sales, and revenue operations on lead-flow initiatives that impact sales and business development efforts.
- Own tools and processes to deliver efficiencies in the campaign and lead management, improving how marketing-generated leads are progressed through the funnel for optimized conversion.
- Act as a strategic partner to marketing to identify areas of opportunity for better segmenting, utilization of marketing tools, and campaign optimization.
- Own our overall operational strategy for attribution, tracking, and reporting of marketing performance.
- Partner with a variety of Marketing Agencies to better optimize our technology stack and implement campaigns.
- Create and maintain dashboards and reports to track marketing KPIs and measure campaign efficacy.
- Proactively own and document process improvements while driving change and efficiencies across marketing programs, systems, reporting, etc.
- Analyze data and provide recommendations to enhance marketing effectiveness.
What We Look For
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, or related field.
- 3-5 years of dedicated Marketing Operations at a B2B software company.
- Strong working knowledge of Marketo or Pardot as well as well as trends in marketing technology, including ABM platforms, AI, and website conversion tools like Qualified
- Experience in Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo.
- Expertise in campaign management standard methodologies, including omnichannel campaign design (workflows and templates), scoring, multi-touch attribution, conversion tracking, and more.
- Expertise in data and analytics, including database setup and clean-up, funnel analysis, campaign ROI analysis, and pipeline reporting.
What We All Do
- All employees share the responsibility of being aware of information security risks and adhering to information security policies and procedures.
- All employees are required to participate in information security awareness and training programs.
- All employees are responsible for handling data in accordance with data classification and handling guidelines. Employees should be aware of the sensitivity of the data they interact with and follow appropriate security measures.
- All employees are responsible for reporting information security incidents in accordance with information security policies and procedures.
What Makes Betterworks Unique
At Betterworks, we prioritize our people. In that spirit, we’ve put together a great benefits program to support our employees’ health and wellness that includes the following:
Leadership: CEO Doug Dennerline is truly a mission-driven leader. He has been a sales leader for over 25 years and has a direct impact on the work people do every day.
Funding: $129 million, Serious B with top tier investors, including Kleiners Perkins, emergence capital, and 8VC.
Board of Directors: Includes iconic executive John Doerr (former President and CEO of Google), Bruce Felt (Founder of Renaissance Software and a servant leader to various private and public companies), Amy Cappellanti-Wolf (Board Member, Advisor, and Chief People Officer), Bing Gordon (Technology Venture Capitalist and history of serving on several high-profile Boards of Directors including Amazon, Duolingo and Zynga) and Jason Green (Founder Emergence Capital and Greenbridge Foundation).
Perks: 100% paid Medical/Vision/Dental for employees, Flexible time off, Parental Paid Leave policy, monthly internet stipend, flex days, and more!
Product: Named to the Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Technology Awards in the Best Advance in Performance Management Technology category for its Advanced Analytics capability.
Mission Driven: Our mission is to provide the expertise and technology that companies need to inspire, develop, and activate their workforce to meet today’s goals and be ready for tomorrow’s challenges.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse BetterWorks. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to understand better the needs and interests of our diverse, global BetterWorks Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.