Marketing Manager at BookNook
- MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
- CUSTOMER SUCCESS
- FULL TIME
BookNook is on a mission to ensure every child has access to a world-class reading teacher. We offer easy-to-use tools for educators and caring adults, that empower them to provide powerful reading instruction that gets great results. At BookNook, we believe that the best programs are designed by people who have their roots in the classroom. Both our instructional strategy and our curriculum come from experienced educators who have seen firsthand what works best for students.
BookNook is looking for a performance-driven B2B marketer extraordinaire who will help us define and build out messaging, drive leads through multiple channels, and drive growth. The marketing manager will design and execute campaigns to help drive and grow traffic, create content that engages our current visitors, attracts new visitors, and drives customer acquisition through digital campaigns and tactical promotions. The ideal marketing lead will have experience working with and marketing to educators.
- Optimize marketing spend/ROI and tactics across paid search, SEO, social and offline.
- Focus on improving key marketing metrics
- Run A/B tests across different marketing channels including emails, landing pages and display ads, and to scale on these channels
- Help develop multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive demand and generate leads (i.e. blog posts, white papers, re-engagement campaigns)
- Convert web and social traffic into qualified leads, using a range of targeting strategies
- Develop strategies to increase our organic reach through link building, content distribution, social media, and strategic partnerships.
- Create, manage, and create engaging content across social and industry channels
- Create an engaging content calendar to significantly increase traffic to the blog, page views, and other key content metrics
- Experience producing high-quality content marketing assets (blog posts, email newsletters, guides, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to optimize campaign performance and inform future strategies.
- Outstanding communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Can establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develops and executes strategies, and track as well as measure the results
- Passion for testing, optimization, using creative and content to drive lead and conversion performance
- Growth mindset and constantly motivated to iterate and improve
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment that requires one to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives
At BookNook we offer a competitive compensation package with equity, comprehensive benefits and a great work/life balance. We’re a fully remote team with a strong culture and our team is filled with folks drawn to BookNook so that they can make a real tangible improvement for students. BookNook is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!