Marketing Manager at ModSquad
European Marketing Manager – PT Freelance
- CAREERS – MARKETING
If you are a B2B pro with experience driving lead generation and brand awareness in the EU, and are looking for the flexibility of a remote freelance position, this may be the opportunity for you. We are seeking a part-time freelance European Marketing Manager to develop a regional demand generation and marketing plan to drive ongoing growth in the EU for ModSquad. This role supports the Marketing and Sales teams to develop a plan to generate and nurture our sales pipeline and expand awareness of our offerings in the European region. The successful candidate will be a highly organized B2B marketing expert, with an analytic bent, who can independently develop, budget for, execute and measure marketing campaigns. This role reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer who is located in San Francisco, CA.
ModSquad has operation centers in Austin, Northern California and Northern Ireland and business operations in San Francisco, New York, London and Costa Rica. This is a work from home/remote position.
- Develop an overall marketing plan to drive qualified leads for ModSquad’s services in the EU across key channels such as email, content marketing, paid media, landing pages, PR and events. Initial plan will focus on English language communications.
- Create forecasts of qualified leads based on plan recommendations.
- Build a bottom-up program budget for the recommended effort.
- Present ideas for building brand awareness in the region.
- Execute campaign as time/budget/candidate availability allows.
- 5+ years marketing experience in B2B demand generation planning and programs targeting a range of industries. Experience in customer support, content moderation, social media and/or community management as a service is a huge plus.
- Proven ability to plan, execute, and optimize campaigns with a demonstrable impact on revenue
- Understanding of the sales pipeline and sales process
- Experience with both inbound and outbound marketing online and offline programs, including account based marketing
- Demonstrated experience defining and measuring programs, including analytics and reporting.
- Experience with sales and marketing tools such as Salesforce, Pardot and Google Analytics.
- Experience coordinating events and trade show marketing campaigns
- Understanding of effective B2B awareness driving programs including public relations
- A self-starter with excellent project management and communication skills
- BA/BS degree
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!