Marketing Director at TorkLaw
- United States
- Full time
Do you love using digital media and working with influencers, partners, and professionals?
We seek a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to develop and execute our business development marketing strategies.
If you are a team player who displays a positive, professional attitude at all times who knows how to build successful partnerships, then you are the person we are looking for.
What we are looking for?
- You understand people; you know what they want; you know how to build relationships/partnerships.
- You love talking with people, following up with them, and building long-lasting relationships.
- You’re incredibly flattering and enjoy making another person’s day.
- You’re an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking the initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- You take pride in your work’s quality and craftsmanship rather than just doing it to get it done.
What you will be responsible for:
- Promote the firm, our services and existing projects
- Research, connect, and engage with consumers, partners, team members and vendors.
- Analyze our existing relationships, start communication with them for promoting our products, services and offerings.
- Find opportunities to promote our services. Follow Up, stay organized and establish long-term relationships
- Maintain excellent relationships with key partners and clients to develop future business and provide them with quality customer service.
- Managing the onboarding of newly launched partnerships and solidify existing ones.
- Research and develop SEO, paid and email-marketing partners, influencers, educators, and other marketing partners to generate clients.
- Creating outreach marketing plans and implementing them successfully towards achieving the set objectives.
- Identify and liaise with relevant marketing staff, negotiating fair deals for content, and ensuring the applicable agreements are in place.
- Creating and managing outreach efforts during special event-related campaigns.
- All other responsibilities as assigned
Here are some skills and experience that will come in handy:
- Consumer Marketing manager experience.
- Excellent communication skills along with a super-high level of self-expression
- Hands-on experience in client handling, including communication, follow-ups, convincing abilities, building relationships, etc
- Knowledge of essential tools such as CRMs, Email Finders, Influencer Marketing Tools, SEO Tools, WordPress Tools, Social Media Tools, etc
- Builds successful, collaborative, genial, and trusting relationships that contribute to the team’s effectiveness, both personally and the team.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Willing to learn new techniques regarding outreach and should be good at conducting PR exercises.
- Creativity and resourcefulness – Ability to create & adjust the right partnership
- Time Management – You’re able to juggle multiple tasks and projects and prioritize your work effectively to meet all deadlines.
TorkLaw is an incredibly fast-moving, innovative law firm that is all about delivering the absolute best client experience and unmatchable legal representation to each and every one of our clients while having an impact on our communities. We’re all about working hard and staying humble. In the spirit of humblebragging, here are some of our awards and accolades:
- Top 10 % of Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies
- Best Law Firm US World News & Report – 5 consecutive years
- Featured in CNN, Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, Daily Journal, The Advocate
- If you’re looking for a job that’s boring and easy, you won’t find that here. We put 110% into everything we do. Greatness is achieved through hard work, discipline, and sacrifice, and we’re determined to be great. Late nights and weekends do happen – that’s what coffee is for.
- We’re not crazy; we just believe in what we do.
- If you’d like to be part of a nationally recognized, collaborative and downright badass team, then we can’t wait to hear from you.
We believe in working closely and bringing the best out in each other. We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group of individuals. We’ll offer you:
- Competitive pay and benefits (health insurance, paid time off, 401k).
- Work from anywhere.
- The opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team.
- We don’t micro-manage. Manage your own time as you see fit
- Flexible work environment – We believe that people work best when they have the freedom to work from wherever they choose. We don’t care where you are so long as you get the work done.
- Fun atmosphere – let your hair down now and then.
- Challenging tasks – Equip yourself by tackling new challenges.
- Limitless ability to grow within the company.
- Learn something new every day – Grow your career with bright possibilities
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!