Marketing Development Representative at Reciprocity
Marketing Development Rep (MDR)
- Remote (US)
Reciprocity is shaping the future of Information Security with our modern SaaS approach to enable easy risk, audit and security relationship management. The market is growing fast and will be a $1T market by 2025. With our great product, 100s of brand-name customers, solid funding, and our impressive exec team, we have the confidence to be a software juggernaut for years to come.
Exciting companies share a common set of traits: large growing markets, disruptive technologies, kick-A teams, and a focus on a future state that’s infinitely better than the current state. If this excites you, look no further.
Our collaborative team is comprised of smart and driven people with diverse interests. We pride ourselves on being family friendly, striking a healthy work-life balance, and cultivating an open and supportive working environment. We are headquartered in a spacious, bright, and canine-friendly Mission district office in SF and have an office in beautiful Ljubljana, Slovenia. If you’re mission-driven, excited to solve tough problems, care deeply about values, and are a strong team player, keep reading and hopefully you can jump on this rocketship with us.
Reciprocity is looking for a talented Marketing Development Rep (MDR) to help us bring qualified leads into our pipeline. This person should come with their A-game ready for a highly enthusiastic and driven team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about prospecting and engaging with warm leads. This person will be the first interaction with prospective Reciprocity customers and is key to the success of our business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to experience multifaceted professional development while gaining exposure to the tech world. There is a structured promotion plan in place to ensure top performers are rewarded.
What you will get to do:
- Respond to inquiries via phone, chat, email, LinkedIn, etc.
- Achieve assigned pipeline and lead qualification targets
- Educate yourself on the conversations and tools used to build and promote long-lasting customer relationships
- Manage and overcome objections
- Research and discover new methods to increase customer engagement
- Collaborate with the demand generation team on inbound-marketing tactics such as content, SEO, website CTAs, landing pages and events.
- Optimize conversion paths and rates overall, and drive MQLs for sales.
- Utilize various marketing and sales systems and tools including Salesforce.com, Outreach, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, G-Suite etc.
- Suggest and implement improvements in the lead qualification process
What we are looking for:
- 1+ successful years of experience in lead generation and/or inside sales
- Unbound curiosity and the ability to think outside the box
- Experience working at SaaS companies (in the Security space is a plus)
- Salesforce and Outreach experience required (Drift is a plus)
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to link customer pain points to our solution
- Good verbal and written skills required
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Sales Navigator, Zoom Info is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
In your first three months, you’ll:
- Receive hands-on training and mentoring to set you up for success
- Dive right into Outreach emails and phone calls, gathering information and setting appointments
- Research potential clients and find the best way to connect with them
- Reconnect and build relationships with cold leads, continuously building the pipeline
- Leverage your interest and aptitude in technology to learn the value of our product and eloquently educate potential clients about its strengths
- Help out with special projects as they arise
Beyond three months, you’ll:
- Deepen your knowledge of our product and the InfoSec space
- Broaden your knowledge of our sales process, proactively working with the account executive team to improve your role and potential customers’ experiences
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, commuter, gym membership, etc.)
- Flexible and unlimited PTO
- Lunches, dog-friendly office, and great coworkers
- Headquarters in the Financial District in San Francisco and an additional office in beautiful Ljubljana, Slovenia
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!