Marketing Copywriter Specialist
US – Remote-based
The Copywriter Specialist is responsible for creating and delivering engaging and relevant content that is persona driven and aligned to the buyer journey. This content can either be written or graphically designed.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Create and/or manage the creation of content assets for the following: inbound and outbound digital marketing; paid, earned and owned channels; thought leadership and demand gen content
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content
- Support content strategy development with research and information gathering on audience challenges and needs, interactions and asset preferences
- Manage content lifecycle workflow for assigned content types from creation through approvals, editing, publishing/activation, measurement, curation and maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ year’s professional experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Copywriting skills, including the ability to write in different styles for different channels (web, print, social) and different audience types and goals
- Strong work ethic, detail oriented, well organized, efficient with time management
- Collaborative work style and ability to work across functional teams
- Motivation to learn, a can-do attitude, and continual development of skill set