Marketing Content Writer at Alegeus
Marketing Content Writer
Continuously elevate the Alegeus brand; build meaningful connections with clients, prospects and other stakeholders through content. Plan and create a wide variety of content assets, in support of our channel enablement, digital marketing and content strategies, designed to build awareness and visibility, position Alegeus as a market leader, and empower the sales force.
- Support the marketing team via the creation of 100+ content assets annually, to be published across a variety of channels (owned media, paid media, shared media). Collaborate with graphic designers and external agency partners for multimedia content to build and maintain content assets for a variety of uses.
- In partnership with Manager, Content & Communication, develop a digital content strategy that is optimized to achieve defined business objectives. Publish a quarterly digital content roadmap and be accountable for delivering on plan.
- Continue to refine the Alegeus website content to be fully reflective of the latest Alegeus value proposition, solution messaging and content. Ensure that the site is optimized for impact, clarity, findability (SEO) and conversion (demand generation). Actively monitor metrics; establish and implement a continuous improvement plan/process.
- Increase web traffic by 25% YOY as a result of SEO, content marketing and digital marketing methods (such as account-based marketing, paid social advertising, paid search and more). Create and execute a formal search strategy (SEO and SEM) with keyword and content priorities, supporting technologies, deliverables and KPIs identified.
- Build meaningful connections with prospects/clients; drive business growth through creation of memorable, relevant, engaging content.
- Ideate, plan and create B2B thought leadership, demand generation, and sales enablement content – including blog and social media posts, infographics, ebooks, position papers, video/multimedia content, collateral, and more.
- Create digital marketing assets that optimally position Alegeus as an innovator and thought leader, in accordance with our brand standards/voice.
- Research and synthesize relevant market/client/company/product insights to inform content strategies and creation.
- Use qualitative and quantitative tools to understand content efficacy and continuously achieve KPIs.
- Work effectively across departments and stakeholders to determine needs and collaborate on projects.
- Publish content via a content management system and various other social/digital platforms (both paid and organic).
- BA degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or equivalent experience.
- 1-4 years of related experience.
- Demonstrated content creation experience, particularly B2B.
- Experience with digital marketing strategies – including paid search, SEO, account-based marketing, display advertising, retargeting and more.
- Exceptional written communication skills; proven ability to research and write on technical topics.
- Understand content performance metrics and how to leverage data to optimize content.
- Fluency in standard business applications, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, various supporting tools – including SEO (ex. SEMrush), marketing automation (ex. Marketo), content management (ex. WordPress), graphics (ex. Photoshop & In Design) and more.
- Working knowledge of HTML / multimedia skills would be a big plus.
- Creative visually, conceptually, strategically; able to build digital marketing content/strategies to achieve desired outcomes.
- Results-oriented – able to work backward from desired outcomes and build plans to achieve them.
- Technology-savvy – able to quickly learn to use our marketing technology stack.
- Metrics-driven – able to use data to pivot/adjust to strategies/programs.
- Team player – work well with a variety of stakeholders inside the organization to deliver digital experiences and program results.
- Multitasker – able to work efficiently and juggle multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
- Focused and tenacious – able to navigate and make decisions amid ambiguity.
- High standards for quality – ensure Alegeus brand is consistent, well positioned and protected.
- High say/do ratio – lives up to commitments.
- Well organized and attentive to details – understands how the smallest details contribute to the success/failure of big picture goals/objectives.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about the ways that we can grow the business and achieve our goals using digital/content strategies.
VALUES (the “How”)
At Alegeus, equally important to the “What” (the individual performance goals that each employee commits to in support of the company’s overall success) is the “How” (the framework of principles that guide how we work together to drive our business forward). Overall performance success will also consider individual delivery on our corporate values:
- Care personally. We connect personally to our “why” – are passionate and purposeful
- Put the end-user first. When we put the end user first, we believe the rest falls into place
- Consistently challenges the status quo. We believe the best solutions haven’t been discovered yet
- Practice the art of inspection. We will turn over every stone to gain deeper insight to guide our actions
- Solve the real problem. We will constantly orient on the true issue at hand and accurately and fully address