Marketing Communication Manager at Stage 4 Solutions
Marketing Communication Manager (Remote)
- Location: Remote
- Job Type: Temp/Contract
- Hours: Full Time
- Travel: No
- Relocation: No
- Job Industry: High Technology – Large
Job Description :
We are looking for a Marketing Communication Manager to lead communication efforts for a large B2B high tech company. This role requires close collaboration with Communications, HR, Business Transformation and Automation (BTA) and supports our Colleague Experience and Technology teams to support broad-based employee and manager engagement programs.
This is a 6-month project (with possible extension), 40 hours per week, (Remote).
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Engage our global employee community on the new Enterprise Social Network platform Workvivo, by designing and using a continuously evolving toolkit of cutting-edge community management and communications tactics.
- Identify and bring to life any opportunities to drive conversations and deeper engagement within the community, such as people-focused campaigns and “influencer” engagement.
- Stay up to date and monitor activity on the platform and share feedback with the project team.
- Act as a facilitator for employees and as an advocate and moderator for the internal community. Field questions from employees as needed.
- Partner with the Communications team to build momentum for the Employee Advocacy program via Workvivo.
- Develop strong and highly engaged group of influencers on the platform.
- Define KPIs, set moderation targets, build process and reporting to ensure engaged and active communities.
- Monitor engagement as well as other community-related metrics to provide reports, insights and feedback to stakeholders, which will further improve and enhance the platform.
- Develop long-term projects that will nurture a collaborative and learning mindset in the company.
- Drive adoption and provide training to empower users from the internal ecosystem (internal social network, blogging, etc.
Required Qualifications :
- 5-7+ years of online community management experience; project management experience preferred.
- Social media savvy, strong content development and writing skills.
- Solid knowledge of brand tone, and voice, social trends, and best practices.
- Experience with web and social media analytics tools and/or data analysis and reporting.
- Passionate about community best practices, principles, concepts, and technologies.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a geographically-distributed workforce.
- Strong multitasker, able to work well under pressure and handle changing priorities.
- Experience with social collaboration or social media platform like JIVE, Workplace by Facebook, Social Studio or Talk Walker.
- BA in related field, such as Marketing, Journalism or Advertising.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!