Marketing Automation Specialist
What your day will look like
You’ll be working closely with me (Head of Operations), Anthony (PM), and our engineering team to debug, test, and implement new internal features.
Things you might do on any given Tuesday at Blanket:
- Implement and maintain our operational stack (e.g. Periscope, HubSpot, Salesforce, Customer.io, Segment, Zapier, and more) and other relevant integrations between them.
- Research, select, implement and integrate new best-of-breed tools covering different areas.
- Set up and maintain reliable tracking throughout the lead lifecycle.
- Build, enrich and maintain a highly accurate lead database and manage the processes and tools integrated to it.
- Provide reliable dashboards and reports to track sales qualified leads performance as they move through the funnel
- Design and measure segmented nurturing journeys and scoring workflows.
In short: manage marketing stack, database, and analytics.
- 2+ years of working with a data-informed Sales, Growth or Marketing team
There are other requirements that I could list here, but the reality is that they’ll differ depending on your specific background (Growth, Sales, Marketing). We expect you to lean into your strong suits and effectively communicate what skills you lack as you simultaneously get better at them.
Please point out what you consider your strengths are and why you think they’re required for this position when you reach out.
- Experience working remotely
- Experience setting up integrations with Zapier
- Experience in working with Segment and data visualization tools like Periscope
- Experience setting up tracking and attribution for a B2B company
What we value
We’re building a teammate centric and remote-first company that recruits the best talent regardless of location, background, or gender.
We consider our work to be our craft. We’re driven by progress, getting a little bit better at what we do every single day. We value working openly and transparently because it helps maintain and scale our culture.
The best way to feel what we value is to check out culture guide.
We’re likely not a good fit if you
- Seek comfort
- Feel best around teams with a clear hierarchy
- Find that teams work best when people stick to their job descriptions (“I probably shouldn’t do that, that’s not my job”)
- Think hustle and hard work are overrated
- Feel that you’re at a skill level that you’re complacent with
- Think that remote teams don’t work as well as having everyone in the same office
- Are any combination of ninja, rockstar, or guru
- Enjoy big-reveal moments after working siloed on a project
Consider joining if you
- Value a teammate approach to company building
- Enjoy working in flat-ish hierarchies
- Think that there’s still a ton for you to learn
- Believe in openly sharing progress as you work
- Believe in giving and receiving candid and transparent feedback
- Are capable of having robust debates
- Embrace a Disagree and commit culture, because it leads to better products than consensus-driven ones
- Are an entrepreneur at heart
- Believe in being deliberate about how you spend time
- Are high on self-awareness and introspectiveness
Perks and benefits
Our four biggest perks and benefits:
- Work environment freedom and flexibility
- Everything you do or say matters
- Everything you do or say has a tangible impact
- Results are valued over egos on all interactions
Since we believe those benefits are vital to long-term sustainable happiness, it means that our monetary and lifestyle benefits will always use them as a Northstar:
- Work wherever you want
- We cover 90% of your health insurance premium
- We cover 75% of your dental and vision insurance premiums
- Workspace stipend (up to $500 a month)
- Book stipend (up to $30 a month)
- Learning and development credit per year to invest in your craft
- Three paid weeks and five paid holidays per year
- 12 weeks of paid family leave (for primary and secondary caregivers)