Marketing Automation Manager at Exponent Partners
Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote
We’re currently looking for an energetic self-starter to become our first designated Marketing Automation Manager. This role will report directly to the Marketing Director.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all email marketing communications, working with our systems to ensure data consistency across all channels. The ideal candidate would be comfortable with both the strategy and tactics of successful email communications for both of the company’s brands, as Exponent Partners is a premium Salesforce.org SI (System Integrator) partner as well as an Independent Software Vendor (ISV) with the Exponent Case Management (ECM) offering. Working with the Marketing Director, this role would build an email marketing strategy and execute on that strategy, using data to iterate and improve communications with prospects and customers. A primary area of focus will be driving business development prospects by generating new leads and nurturing current prospects and customers.
As a virtual company, this full-time position is based remotely out of your home office, with approximately 10% travel (post-pandemic) required for events throughout the calendar year.
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum of 3 years leading email communications in B2B/SaaS business, preferably with a focus on communication with nonprofit organizations.
- Experience planning, building and iterating on nurturing sequences, trigger-based workflows and email automation best practices.
- A proven track record of improving conversion rates and expanding customer accounts through email communications.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Experience with WordPress, Salesforce CRM, & Pardot are a must.
- Proficiency with HTML/CSS and email coding best practices.
- Highly organized with strong project management skills including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies and risk factors.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities while giving excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to align tactical marketing execution to the bigger picture strategic outlook.
- Willingness to travel (post-COVID) for staff retreats and key marketing events.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Own and execute all email automation across marketing, sales and support.
- Create and optimize email campaigns, nurture flows, and lead scoring intended to engage and convert our prospects to sales qualified leads (SQLs) for sales follow up.
- Identify customer segments and maintain data integrity, the health of database lists and audiences.
- Optimize email programs within the marketing automation platform and design net new nurture strategies to support various points in the customer lifecycle.
- Work effectively with sales to ensure workflows and data are in support of marketing strategies to both prospects and customers. The ideal candidate is comfortable with the technical elements of marketing automation, including supporting CRM and marketing integrations.
- Collaborate with various business stakeholders to deliver solutions for digital marketing needs.
- Deliver timely reporting on email metrics and KPIs, analyzing data to identify challenges and opportunities and present actionable insights.
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive pay and total compensation package, including commission, a 401(K) employer match, and participation in an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Excellent benefits, including employer paid health coverage, and a generous vacation policy that grows over time.
- A fun and collaborative environment full of high-caliber professionals.
- Flexible, remote work environment with zero commute time.
- Opportunities for innovation and tackling complex challenges.
Who We Are:
Exponent Partners is a passionate, mission driven, organization that exclusively serves nonprofits. We strive to be a change maker that drives positive, progressive change using the tools at our disposal; and to build an organization that is good for our employees and that reflects the kind of values that we want to see in our community and society. We aspire to an organizational culture that is equal, diverse, curious, growth-minded, innovative, results-focused, and progressive – just like the society that we wish to be part of!
Exponent Partners is committed to building a diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills because we believe diversity drives innovation and impact.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!