Marketing Automation Manager at Liquid Web
Location: Anywhere; International; 100% Remote
StellarWP is Liquid Web’s team behind some of the most popular plugins on WordPress including iThemes, GiveWP, and The Events Calendar. We are growing rapidly and are looking for a technical, curious, and highly communicative Marketing Automation Manager. If you want to work at a company large enough to do really cool things and small enough that your voice will be heard, this is your dream job.
Your primary objective in this position is to drive growth and customer engagement through automation and email marketing activities. You will be the subject matter expert on CRM/email marketing best practices and ensure that best practices are utilized throughout Stellar brands.
The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of email marketing automation, lead lifecycles, database management and CRMs and how to apply them in collaboration with content marketing teams.
- Drive marketing automation strategy and tactical execution of email marketing campaigns with a keen eye on optimization and growth opportunities.
- Lead all technical aspects of email marketing, including list management, tag integration, event management, dynamic content, scheduling, testing, deployment and reporting
- Manage and build out email programs, including lifecycle emails, drip campaigns, and flows targeted toward new and existing customers at different stages of the buyer’s journey
- Implement email templates and dynamic content within our email marketing platforms
- Execute and refine the overarching CRM strategy and manage the email campaign process end-to-end, including planning, targeting, segmentation, set-up and testing
- Own email automation and campaign performance analysis, curate and use analytics dashboards to uncover trends and measure results
- Create and implement testing strategies based on targeted customer cohorts and lifecycle flows with personalized content.
- Oversees email hygiene: monitors deliverability KPIs; remediates mail blocks, hard and soft bounces, spam traps; ensures data duplication and list scrubs; monitors email points of collection to ensure clean data and best practices in email collection mechanisms
- Experience configuring and analyzing web analytics, optimization & personalization solutions (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager, etc).
- Familiar with data and file format, and data exchanges such as JSON, APIs
- Skilled in building and applying a customer segmentation strategy based on customer behavioral data (e.g. Active Campaign, Zaius, MailChimp, etc).
- Deep knowledge of email and CRM marketing.
- Foundational understanding and knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Analytical mindset; ability to draw insights and make recommendations based on semi-complex datasets
- Ability to work and communicate cross-functionally across teams and stakeholders
- Experience in WordPress a plus
- 100% Employer paid Benefits options – Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Traditional and Roth 401k with company matching
- Remote-first atmosphere with equipment all provided
- Fun team events both remotely and in-person when we travel to get together
- A collaborative team culture
- Consistent/set work hours
- Challenging non-redundant daily duties
- A voice in how things get done
- Access to ongoing training
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!