Marketing Assistant at Accepted.com
Accepted is seeking a motivated part-time Marketing Assistant to join our team. We are a top-tier college and graduate admissions consultancy that has helped our clients gain acceptance to the best universities and colleges for over 25 years. As Marketing Assistant, you will assist the Director of Marketing on all inbound and outbound marketing efforts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creation and maintenance of social media calendar, including scheduling, posting, and interacting with our audience
- Simple video editing and posting of videos on our YouTube channel, website, and social media
- Email creation and copywriting, as well as input on weekly email schedule
- Research and initial vetting of potential partnerships
- Video editing (required)
- Social media: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube (required)
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Desire to contribute new marketing ideas and initiatives
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Calendar management and ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Experience working remotely
- YouTube strategy a plus
- General Hubspot knowledge, especially in regards to social media scheduling and workflows a plus!
This is a part-time, independent contractor, remote-work opportunity. It is remote even in a non-COVID world.
Approximately 10-20 hours per week.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!