Managing Editor, Content Marketing Manager at Workato
Managing Editor / Content Marketing Manager
- US – Remote
Workato is the operating system for today’s fast-moving business. As a high growth company with over 6000 customers, Workato is revolutionizing the integration and automation market with investments from the top 3 SaaS companies – Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow. Recognized as a leader by both Gartner and Forrester, it is the only AI-based platform that enables both business and IT to integrate their apps and automate workflows across their enterprise with robust security and governance. Some of the world’s top brands including Slack, Grab, Box, Visa, Broadcom run on Workato.
We are looking for an exceptional Managing Editor/ Content Manager to join the Content team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and creating content to drive community member and readership for www.workato.systematic.com.
Workato has a positive, diverse, and collaborative culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, smart, hardworking and work to be a little better every day. Workato has also been recognized amongst the “Top 47 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On in 2020” and the “Hottest 13 Productivity Software Startups to watch in 2020” by Business Insider.
- Develop, write, and edit thought leadership articles for the Hub of the Business Technology Community, Systematic
- Develop content with community members for contributed pieces and interviews.
- Drive new sign ups to the community and CIO newsletter
- Develop and create content (customer case studies, emails, ebooks, videos) to drive clear results across a variety of channels
- Liaise and Interview Customers with a focus on understanding their specific challenges, the solution, and helping them configure data-driven ROI
- Oversee Social Media efforts – growing each channel to amplify our content
- Participate in other Content Marketing efforts, such as cross-editing, ghostwriting, and art direction
What your day could consist of:
- Working across marketing disciplines, sales, design, and engineering
- Interviewing a CIO and writing a compelling article for an IT/business audience
- Writing long-form educational content, search-optimized content, customer stories, and email/web copy
- Creating Landing Pages with our designers
- Repurposing content across media types, including webinars, videos, blog posts, and downloadable resources
- Developing a deep understanding of the Workato product and target audience
- Making awesome, experience-based content that people love
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years in a content marketing or journalism role
- Demonstrated record of successfully shipping high-quality projects with independence and confidence
- Experience with WordPress, Marketo preferred
- Strong writer, with experience across a range of content styles (SEO, infographic, web copy, email, blog post, customer story, data-driven analysis, etc.)
- You have probably written for an enterprise audience, worked as a journalist, or started a business as a side project
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and time management skills
- Strategic, metrics-driven mindset and a passion for the art and science of content marketing
At Workato, all full-time permanent employees will have the following Benefits.
- Travel Opportunities to our Global HQ – Mountain View, California and/or other locations for trainings and meetings
- Long-term prospects for a professional career
- Flexible Work culture
- Workato Stock Options
- Pantry stocked with healthy snacks and drinks
- Catered lunches provided
- Referral Bonus (customer / employee)
- Company-sponsored team building events
- Wellness program that includes company paid massage therapy
- Health benefits: Medical, dental, vision for you and family
- Pre-tax benefits: Flexible spending account, 401k, commuter benefits
- Company-paid life insurance
- $300 towards health benefits of choice such as smartwatch, fitness tracker, gym membership
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!