Manager, Scaled Customer Success at Wiz
Title: Manager, Scaled Customer Success
Location: Work from Anywhere
Classifications: Remote Full-Time
At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
Manager, Scaled Customer Success, will lead our global one to many based customer success team driving scaled touch with our customers who have high potential for growth to ensure retention and growing lifetime value. This person will co-lead initiatives around dynamic engagement, 1:many, 1:few, and 1:1 to drive customer onboarding, adoption and usage. This role reports directly to the Director of Customer Success.
As a key leader within our organization, you will be authentic, empathic, strategic-minded, pragmatic, organized, commercially-minded, dedicated, and inspirational as a mentor/coach. Passionate about helping our customers transform and optimize their CX, you will role model the ability to instill that knowledge and passion with your team.
As the ideal candidate, you have deep experience and interest in current and evolving customer experience and customer service trends. You also care deeply about attracting high-quality talent to Wiz and are passionate about developing the existing team and bench strength we have.
Who you are:
- Passionate and knowledgeable about best-practices in customer experience from direct experiences and through industry peers.
- A global approach and compassion for businesses and the challenges their customer support teams and administrators face.
- Comfortable working across the spectrum: from C-level, business owners, and Managers to set strategy, through to front-line contributors who might be early in their CX career.
- Thrive on achieving goals and owning a book of business; inspiring the team and holding them accountable to outcomes and retaining and growing their customers.
- Lead by example and help your talent grow in depth and breadth of skill. Cultivating their team’s passion and enabling them to take on increasingly important roles, both inside and across CX org.
- Influence key stakeholders within the region across sales, marketing, and support.
- Prefer a fast-paced, high-growth learning environment.
- Able to innovate in rapid cycles and test solutions to learn what works, then feed insights into a long-term foundation to help drive scale.
- Quick learner with new programs and software; knowledge of the Wiz product, Churnzero workflow automation (or comparable).
- Lead 5+ Customer Success Associates focused on driving onboarding, adoption, retention & growth through a combination of technology, one-to-many programs, and 1:1 engagement.
- Manage 1-2 scaled programs that serve our scaled segments.
- Partner with our leadership team, Operations and IT teams to deploy technology and automation to drive efficiencies.
- Generate data driven hypotheses, experiment, amplify results to meet retention and expansion goals in your managed book of business.
- Articulate insights and strategy to SMB leadership.
- Build and foster a team environment that is customer-centric and encourages innovation.
- Be a resource to the team on customer service industry trends so that you can participate in customer executive engagement with our high-growth or at risk customers.
- Prior experience in scaled & low to medium touch customer success (ideally in small business & start-ups space).
- Track record of success in Customer Success Management, preferably within B2B SaaS.
- Cloud security knowledge or hands on experience
- Experience managing a Scaled BoB.
- Track record of achieving results by inspiring the team and creating high-levels of accountability.
- A customer-focused mindset and passion for customers’ success with the ability to balance the needs of the customer with those of the business.
- Experience operationalizing Customer Success through analytics-driven programs, systems and playbooks.
- Enthusiastic about technology with demonstrated technical aptitude; experience at a SaaS company is ideal.
- A focused approach to meeting and exceeding churn/contraction, renewals, and net expansion goals and how best to incentivize the team.
- Strong project management skills and an ability to multitask without getting frazzled.
- Love for collaboration and commitment to building a best-in-class global customer experience together.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.