Manager of Digital Product Management at Lands' End
Manager of Digital Product Management (Can Be Remote)
- Job Category: Ecommerce/Digital
- Requisition Number: MANAG02535
- Corporate Headquarters, Dodgeville, WI 53595, USA
- Virtual – Work Remote Opportunity, United States
The Manager of Digital Product Management will be responsible for planning, prioritizing and managing features through the product development process for our digital experiences. The Product Manager represents the customer/user and has the primary responsibility for defining all product requirements and communicating those requirements to the user experience and technology delivery teams. The Product Manager manages the priority of those requirements to ensure that the highest amount of customer value is being delivered in the fastest time possible. A successful candidate cares passionately about the Lands’ End internal customer as well – desiring to create the best possible experience.
Within an assigned digital product portfolio (SalesForce/Glovia/Financial Force), this role will determine strategic and operational needs, develop and prioritize initiatives and ensure alignment and delivery. The Product Manager will work closely with cross functional partners to clearly communicate their team’s backlog and roadmap. Results are achieved through facilitation and collaboration with enterprise stakeholders.
- Understand how our internal customers use (SalesForce/Glovia/Financial Force) and how changes to application experiences can have positive or negative impacts.
- Analyze customer needs, competitive offerings and provide direction on best practices for current and future needs.
- Strong technical abilities to understand, architect and drive data integration between multiple applications.
- Act as the SalesForce app exchange and data integration evangelist to key stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Within an assigned product portfolio (SalesForce/Glovia/Financial Force), create and own the business cases for and drive for approval with financial leadership and other technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Lead the prioritization of digital features and understand the art of sequencing their delivery within an agile framework.
- Provide clear digital requirements and business rules to guide the development of new features and define acceptance criteria of those features.
- Demonstrated ability to simplify complex design requirements into component parts and systematically evaluate them.
- Coordinates with IT Program and Project Management teams to ensure digital channel enhancements are implemented per use cases.
- Be the subject matter expert for assigned product portfolio and drive the prioritization and alignment across all business units.
- Identify and develop contractual relationships with strategic partners and providers.
- Partner with all consumer insight teams to define measure and report on business results.
- Provides support and mentoring for growth opportunities of direct reports. Ensures training and development of product managers and customer experience staff.
- Partner with senior Product Management leadership to develop and communicate roadmaps.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent body of experience.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in operations, SalesForce Service Cloud, ecommerce, innovation, product management, project management, account manager, consultant or technology strategy and/or agile software development.
- Demonstrate a high level of competence and passion for digital technology and a comprehensive understanding of usability. Innovative and forward-thinking. Must understand digital best practices as well as practical solutions to problems for internal customers.
- Experience with cloud-based applications including Salesforce.com (SFDC), NetSuite, Mulesoft, Revenera Asset Management, cloud-based billing systems, Master Data Management (MDM), Contract Management (CLM).
- Experience distilling business/consumer requirements/needs impacting concept development to business and technical partners; representing the voice of the consumer throughout the product development process.
- Inspirational leader, someone who stretches thinking and has a positive ‘can-do’ attitude with demonstrated success in transforming customer needs into working software within limited timeline and resources.
- Must be extremely adept with communication, facilitation, cooperation, negotiation and collaboration to achieve results through others.
- Ability to build and nurture partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Skilled at developing business cases and quantifying the cost/benefit of user experience enhancement projects in a digital environment.
- Strong strategic and critical thinking skills. Must be an expert problem solver committed to driving results and multiple concurrent work efforts to success.
- Strong Salesforce and App Exchange experience with deep knowledge of Glovia and Financial Force.
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management or change management.
- Familiarity with cloud-based systems. Demonstrated understanding of how to maximize return on technology investments with native functionality vs custom code. Ability to work with a team that uses the Cloud as the Platform and designs systems and builds functionality to get results.
- Certification in product management or equivalent.
- Multiple years of Corporate Retail Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!