Manager, Global Revenue Operations at LivePerson
Manager, Global Revenue Operations
- Remote, United States
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Disney, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled – whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
- You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
- You believe data-led decision making is the norm
- You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
- You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
- Advises global sales & customer success leaders.
- Provides strategic recommendations to accelerate revenue growth by producing & maintaining pipeline metrics
- Liaises with various internal departments (Legal, Accounting, Enterprise Technology Services) in offices worldwide, advising and collaborating on pricing, product and commercial terms (standard and non-standard).
- Reviews incoming deals for completeness and accuracy, including, but not limited to contractual terms, billing information, pricing, product and legal terms to ensure negotiated deals are consistent with Company policies.
- Assists Management and the sales team in generating reports from Salesforce CRM and other relevant sources on a needs basis.
- Assist with quote to cash process and order management operations, including quote generation, pricing requests, discount requests and custom contract creation.
- Become an expert in ensuring operational excellence, including adherence to sales process requirements and work to improve business processes, including tools, templates and communication to increase efficiency.
- Become a super-user of our Salesforce org.
Your qualifications are:
- 6-10 years related experience in transactional processing in an enterprise-level business, Revenue Operations, Deal Desk, Contract Management, Sales Operations, Finance, RFP/RFI management role, or similar.
- 4+ years of experience using Salesforce CRM; Salesforce Lightning experience is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in drafting non-standard language for enterprise agreements.
- Adept at partnering cross functionally and able to form strong business relationships through expertise and establishing a position as a trusted advisor.
- Understanding of accounting standards and revenue recognition
- Excellent skills with MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks consistently meeting deadlines, including flexible/varied hours to accommodate volume fluctuations caused by sales cycles and fiscal closes.
- Must be proactive, curious, and be able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience desired.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!