Manager, Export and Alternate Channels at Henkel
Manager, Export & Alternate Channels (open to remote US location)
UNITED STATES, STAMFORD, CT, BEAUTY CARE
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Sales Manager of Export Business & Domestic Customer (Harmon, Bed Bath & Beyond) driving sales & profit for these Markets/Customers Liaison between Cross Functional teams within the organization to sell/launch our product lines to markets such as Puerto Rico, Caribbean & the Pacific Islands
- Manage and lead 3rd Party Distributor to ensure our strategies and goals are being executed and met
- Drives the Registration/Regulatory process in Foreign Markets from Inception to Completion; works with R&D, Legal, Marketing Manage Demand/Supply to ensure product is available to ship to these markets
- Manage Sales/Financial Goals across these Markets/Customers
- Develop and work with multiple functions (Marketing) to create selling stories specific to the Export Business
- Troubleshoot and lead process improvement within this Channel to drive efficiencies in order execution
- CPG Industry Experience in the Export Business a plus Foreign Language a plus, but not required
- Strong presentation and communication skills, with the ability to effectively present ideas and lead discussions with internal functions Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail, ability to multitask & prioritize
- Quick Learner, Self Starter, ability to work independently while handling the pressure of multiple priorities & tasks
- Willingness to research & learn about various countries way of doing business (Economic, Political Factors & Social Norms)
- Project Management
- Experience Proficiency in PowerPoint & Excel
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!